Romney/Obama= same damn thing.

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRkGa3mtbx4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]We're Still Choosing Ron Paul. Why Here's Why ! - YouTube[/ame]

The two silly "sides" better get used to the fact that, with the various checks & balances that are in place, neither party is going to be "in control" after the election, and that someone in D.C. will need to get their head out of their ass and start building consensus. You know, "leading".

We're running out of fucking time, and absolutism is killing us.

• Banned
Actually I will be voting for Johnson I was going to vote for Paul but he won't be on the ballot if he isn't the nominee and they probably won't count write in's here. So I am voting for someone who will be on the ballot. Hey republitards have only themselves to blame,they have a chance to nominate someone completely different than Obama and help win the election but if they decide to nominate obama lite aka romney then when they lose in November no one to blame but themselves. Oh and I would prefer another Obama term over a possible 8 years of Romney. 1. It helps the liberty movement to continue to grow and take back the republican party 2. its only 4 more years and the worse things get and the more freedom and liberty people lose the better for the liberty movement and the more we control come 2016 and just maybe the republican party will have its head removed from its ass by then.

• Banned

The two silly "sides" better get used to the fact that, with the various checks & balances that are in place, neither party is going to be "in control" after the election, and that someone in D.C. will need to get their head out of their ass and start building consensus. You know, "leading".

We're running out of fucking time, and absolutism is killing us.

Thankfully you are correct,senate and house will be under republican control and president will be under democrat control...its the best outcome possible. Let them pass shit and get it blocked by the president idc...neither party represents the needs of the people they merely represent their lobby's and elitists who got them elected.

Democrats and Republicans may appear to be identical twins, but Romney and Obama are NOT the same.

Obama is a goddamned anti-American Marxist asshole. Romney is not.

Democrats and Republicans may appear to be identical twins, but Romney and Obama are NOT the same.

Could you show me how he is a Marxists? Or do you know what one really is?

The last time this country was humming, the 90's, we had a Democrat in the White House and a Republican-controlled Congress.

Here's the problem though - DC wasn't controlled by absolutists; both sides compromised, worked together like adults. I don't see how we get from here to there.

If Paul were the Republican candidate, it would be possible for me to vote that party. This is only because he would be different enough to shake things up.
As it is, there is no difference between Demicans and Republicrats, so another party is the only choice.

Last edited:

Could you show me how he is a Marxists? Or do you know what one really is?

Why don't you educate yourself about what Marxism is and how many people see him as a Marxist.

Google is your friend.

I don't have time to educate you.

I think a lot of liberal idiots play dumb just to get others to waste their time explaining things.

Read on the internet. Read Obama's books. Read the Communist Manifesto.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

You're choosing Ron Paul and in the mean time helping boost the chances of Obama being reelected.

I'm sure the Democrats love having you on their side.

:thup:

Good news though:

Wednesday's Gallup poll had President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney essentially tied, with Mr. Obama at 47% and Mr. Romney at 46%. That's good news for the challenger: Mr. Romney has absorbed a punishing three-month Obama television barrage that drained the incumbent's war chest. Historically, undecided voters tend to break late for the challenger

Read more: Romney's not behind against Obama, he's ahead | Fox News

You're choosing Ron Paul and in the mean time helping boost the chances of Obama being reelected.

I'm sure the Democrats love having you on their side.

:thup:

Good news though:

Wednesday's Gallup poll had President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney essentially tied, with Mr. Obama at 47% and Mr. Romney at 46%. That's good news for the challenger: Mr. Romney has absorbed a punishing three-month Obama television barrage that drained the incumbent's war chest. Historically, undecided voters tend to break late for the challenger

Read more: Romney's not behind against Obama, he's ahead | Fox News

he will get killed in the debates

Forum List

Back