Romney now channeling President Bill Clinton.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

He's a fucking liar and will do or say anything to get elected.

Romney-StopMeWhenYouHearSomethingYouLike.jpg

Clinton worked with Republicans and managed to have a balanced budget with Newt's help. He may be pond scum, but hindsight is 20/20. He was much better than Obama.

Not sure why it's wrong to point that out. Except it makes Obama look like a weaker leader.

You can't make this stuff up. Romney now is singing the praises of Bill Clinton. He's calling him a "New Democrat" that didn't raise taxes and made the government smaller. Not only is that laughable..it's wrong. Clinton raised taxes. He implemented one of the largest tax hikes in history. It wasn't quite as large as Reagan's..but it was close.

Add in..Republicans absolutely loathed Bill Clinton. They tried chasing him out of office, left him more then 7 million dollars and debt and made him give up his law license. Limbaugh daily use to say that "America was being held hostage" by Bill Clinton.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

so he's another obama.

color me stunned

Another Soros tax exempt Media Matters cherry picked scoop. Get used to it, the left wing propaganda network is working overtime.

Romney's disgusting.

Seriously.

so he's another obama.

color me stunned

It does puzzle me how much they can hate Romney for doing things Obama does 100 times more and worse.

Seriously, Romney acts like some deranged cyborg that needs reprogrammed. I think Bender could help him...

220px-Bender_Rodriguez.png

So your advice to Romney is to follow the example of a fictional robot who engages in criminal enterprises on a regular basis?

No wonder you support Obama.

Don't worry, the brainwashed radical right wing trash will still vote for Willard. Hell Clinton himself could endorse Willard, he could campaign on hard left legislation, say again that he is a progressive etc,... As long as he still has that (R) next to his name, the sheep will follow.

Lol!

I'll repeal the Bush tax cuts!

I'll close Gitmo!

I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

Hope and change!

Romney says anything liberal protocol attack insult attack spin attack liberal soliders attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bishop Romney may be a brilliant man - but he's an idiot politician. He's simply playing, "I know you are, but what am I"...

He truly is Mr. Etch-A-Sketch.

I'm sure Romney praising Bill Clinton will excite the wingnut base.

You already see the rationalization; "Clinton worked with republicans so...yeah....why not sing his praises?."

BS. Pure BS.

The impasse between the two shut the government down. As I recall the tactic backfired on the republicans big time and lead to Clinton's re-election later that year. And later the same republicans voted to impeach him.

The convenient memories of the partisans are quite amusing.

Forum List

Back