Romney needs to withdraw. open the convention.

Obama is one petty person...and a real loser if he thinks this is what the people want to hear from him..I hope you people KEEP IT UP..

Aw, don't ya like it when lefties use wingnut tactics?

no problem, you all are only hurting yourself..there is an ELECTION in a few months..go right ahead you think this is what the people want to hear

lots of rw people will simply stay home if Mitt is the nominee

Exactly mittens is a joke , wait for all the replays of him talking out the side of his head Just to refresh the American people how mr etch a sketch Rolls

Romney-Obama-28-6-12-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Benjy Sarlin

President Obama said Friday that Mitt Romney deserves to be held accountable for his work at Bain Capital during a leave of absence, and that issues surrounding the timing of his exit raise “legitimate questions.”

“It’s pretty clear to me that I’m responsible for folks who are working in the federal government and you know, Harry Truman said the buck stops with you,” Obama said in an interview with TV station WJLA.

Obama noted that Romney, despite insisting he had no input into Bain’s operations after 1999 while on leave to run the Olympics, was listed in numerous SEC filings as the firm’s top officer.

“Now, my understanding is that Mr. Romney attested to the SEC, multiple times, that he was the chairman, CEO and president of Bain Capital, and I think most Americans figure if you are the chairman, CEO and president of a company that you are responsible for what that company does,” Obama said.

“Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president, one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations, but again that’s probably a question that he’s going to have to answer and I think that’s a legitimate part of the campaign,” Obama said.

More: Obama To Romney On Bain: ‘The Buck Stops With You’ | TPM2012

Obama is one petty person...and a real loser if he thinks this is what the people want to hear from him..I hope you people KEEP IT UP..

Petty is a good word. I prefer LIAR...outright.

romney is getting what he dished out in the primaries.

Obama has a worst record on the economy, which is far more important than social issues. You don't go 40 something months at 8+ unemployment and be seen as a good president...:eusa_boohoo: You don't waive 800,000 illegals into this country without congress in have any freedom loving American not wondering, wtf?

The buck stops here, Barry??

Good, I can't wait to see you eviscerated by Fast & Furious, you fucking JOKE!

lots of rw people will simply stay home if Mitt is the nominee

You know this how?

I love all the leftards who speak as if they have their finger on the pulse of the Republican party.

These douches are just propagandizing. Pure and simple. Present a lie as if it's the truth, and hope it will be a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Fuck off, loons. Starting with the OP and ending here.

I'm just watching questions about this on Morning Joe. Michael Steel said that you don't want a story like this to be interesting and it is. The Romney campaign has not done a good job of getting this story gone.

It's stinging the Romney camp.

Statements like that is why Steele is gone. How does one defend against outright lying by the other side with almost full support of the MSM?

This isn't stinging Romney. As an incumbent Obama should be way ahead, he isn't. Romney has only begun to fight and I am happy he is calling the Obama campaign what it is, a big fat lie.

Interesting that lefties want Romney to run on his record, and answer for nearly everything he has ever been involved in, so they may scrutinize, and discredit him to the very end... Obama, nothing... No interest by lefties to address his record as President, and never any interest in finding out who Obama was prior to 2008... Tells me that the incumbent is in some very serious trouble this November.

Forum List

Back