Romney needs to get to his act in gear

All Romney can do is pray for an economic collapse

Romney is going to whip his ass on TV in live debates, just give it time.

I would like Romney to say.....but he won't:

"So you got a JD from Haaaaavard, well I got one too along with a MBA."

"I didn't make my millions by writing books, I actually created jobs."

"My church didn't celebrate the 9/11 attacks like your church."

"I took my dad's millions and gave it to charity, what did you do with your dad's money?"

"I don't plan on playing golf like you do around the country."

"How was France on the 4th of July?"

"Do you still hate the CIA and military after sitting in the big boy seat?"

Last edited:
The libs are hilarious in this thread. Polls showing Romney neck and neck with Obama and left wingers are saying the race is over. :lol:

The libs are hilarious in this thread. Polls showing Romney neck and neck with Obama and left wingers are saying the race is over. :lol:

Romney trails badly in the electoral vote. He also trails in 8 of 10 swing states

On top of that....he is still Mitt Romney

Romney needs to tell me how he can relate to me. Right now, I am undecided. I dont like the obama care thing. I also dont appreciate some multi billionaire telling me how hard he worked. That frankly is a bunch of bull. If Romney tells me how the middle class is by far the most important class in this nation, he gets my vote. He must bring in some badly needed class warfare.

Romney needs to tell me how he can relate to me. Right now, I am undecided. I dont like the obama care thing. I also dont appreciate some multi billionaire telling me how hard he worked. That frankly is a bunch of bull. If Romney tells me how the middle class is by far the most important class in this nation, he gets my vote. He must bring in some badly needed class warfare.

You don't think Romney hasn't worked hard? You somehow bought the myth that all's he's had to do is sit back and watch money fall into his lap?

If you hate Obamacare and the nonsense Obama has done then your choice is already clear. You'd be insane to vote for more failure.

And stop playing the come feed me some political grapes game. The issues are out there. Get with it. Stop being a pansy and get your head in the game.

They're scared. They know that their voters are apathetic. Those polls aren't even likely voters. And they know that the undecideds don't go for the incumbent. And despite all of their denials and coercions, they know that Obama is a failure at the end of the day. Try running on failure. Bush barely overcame a so-called failed war in 04. You think Obama will overcome not only a failed economy, but a wrecked economy in 12? I guess they have a lot of faith in the idiocy of America.

Problem with Romney is that he is dull. Think Mike Dukakis without the charm

Romney is running against a popular incumbant president and all his power chips are disappearing. Unemployment has dropped 2 percent, gas prices are down 65 cents, Obamacare passed Constitutional muster, bin Laden is dead

All Mitt has left is his wit and his personality

Romney is running against a popular incumbant president and all his power chips are disappearing. Unemployment has dropped 2 percent, gas prices are down 65 cents, Obamacare passed Constitutional muster, bin Laden is dead

More liberal lies. Romney is a very charming man. Obama on the other hand is bitter and deceitful. No thank you.

More liberal lies. Romney is a very charming man. Obama on the other hand is bitter and deceitful. No thank you.

Yea...so was Dukakis and Bob Dole

Mitts anecdotes from the 1970s are sure endearing

"And stop playing the come feed me some political grapes game. The issues are out there. Get with it. Stop being a pansy and get your head in the game. "

My head is in the game. I dont care who is elected. Is the MIDDLE CLASS going to be able to get ahead by leaps and bounds? That is the question.

"And stop playing the come feed me some political grapes game. The issues are out there. Get with it. Stop being a pansy and get your head in the game. "

My head is in the game. I dont care who is elected. Is the MIDDLE CLASS going to be able to get ahead by leaps and bounds? That is the question.

You say you want the one who will help the middle class. Only one candidate is concerned with working for he middle class. But you also said you don't like one of the things he has already done to help the middle class.

???????

They're scared. They know that their voters are apathetic. Those polls aren't even likely voters. And they know that the undecideds don't go for the incumbent. And despite all of their denials and coercions, they know that Obama is a failure at the end of the day. Try running on failure. Bush barely overcame a so-called failed war in 04. You think Obama will overcome not only a failed economy, but a wrecked economy in 12? I guess they have a lot of faith in the idiocy of America.

No; thats your line:

Proof that Americans are still idiots.

Obama will be re-elected for two reasons; his policies are better than those of Governor Romney and Governor Romney has no programs outside of what has been tried and what has failed time and again.

That's a worthy question. You already know it's a no with Obama and Obamacare.

According to the "Great" gasbag; Americans are idiots:

Proof that Americans are still idiots.

LOL.

Obama will be re-elected for two reasons; his policies are better than those of Governor Romney and Governor Romney has no programs outside of what has been tried and what has failed time and again.

What part of failure don't you understand? To be "better" you have to do something worthwhile first.

What part of failure don't you understand? To be "better" you have to do something worthwhile first.

Obama hasn't been a failure. You admit that you "hate" the President so obviously you see him that way. We're out of Iraq, GM was saved, Wall Street was reformed (for whatever thats worth--didn't go far enough in my book), the economy is turning the corner (according to Governor Romney), we're well on our way to stabilizing and leaving Afghanistan, the ACA is growing in acceptance (for proof look at the meltdown you're having) and the right wing lunatics are still trying to play the birther card. And not even with the same ardor they once did--where is your proof boy?

The governor is not even running for office very adamantly at the time being and has been in a news blackout period for about two weeks. That will change as it goes forward of course but the enthusiasm for him is about on a par with the enthusiasm for the next Pet Shop Boy's download or the next book by Levi Johnston.

WuerkM20120420_low.jpg

Forum List

Back