Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

So Hillary Clinton, you know the one wo's campaign started this birther crap, is a racist now?

You know, if Obama hadnt been misrepresenting himself as a Kenyan when he was younger, this issue wouldnt even exist.

No, the issue only exists because racists can't accept a black man as president.

So somehow, he must have cheated.

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

So Hillary Clinton, you know the one wo's campaign started this birther crap, is a racist now?

You know, if Obama hadnt been misrepresenting himself as a Kenyan when he was younger, this issue wouldnt even exist.

No, the issue only exists because racists can't accept a black man as president.

No__ you be consistent and call Hillary a racist or your words have no meaning.

Romney had part of his business moved to India to save on costs.

Oh yeah, That doesn't count because people refuse to know the facts.

LINK? 3 independent fact checkers have stated that there is NO evidence that Romney outsourced jobs to foreign countries during his time as CEO of Bain Capital.
FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach

HOWEVER YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH OBAMA OUTSOURCING JOBS USING OUR MONEY TO CREATE JOBS IN CHINA/FINLAND AND A HOST OF OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES. You remember that 878 BILLION dollar economic stimulus bill that he promised would create millions of jobs in our country.

CHINA
A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/obama-stimulus-money-spent-overseas/story?id=10002592#.UD7DAsGPX4Q

FINLAND
With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

6a00d8341c60fd53ef017616339783970c-800wi

Last edited:

Sorry, I don't recall Hillary doing that at all... Do you hvae a link?

Oh, whackadoodle Right wing news sources like Glenn Beck don't count.

I should also point out that whatever distortion of a remark sje made four years ago doesn't make up for the fact you knuckledraggers have been going on about this for this crap for four years and ignoring whatever evidence debunks this.

Birthers... are... racists.

Last edited:
It's almost sad to have to be addressing Gatsby's delusions, so I took the time to investigate "Hillary started birtherism" as a claim.

And like all his claims, it's bullshit.

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast

Berg also had been a Clinton supporter, but he was best-known as a former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and a serial unsuccessful Democratic campaigner for statewide office. He also had a reputation as an enthusiastic litigant: In 2004, he filed a 9/11 Truther lawsuit against Bush, alleging that the government allowed the terrorist attacks to happen and that the World Trade Center was destroyed from within. Now he had a new conspiracy to push.

So not Hillary, just a fringe character who happened to be a Hillary suppporter...

I should also point out that whatever distortion of a remark sje made four years ago doesn't make up for the fact you knuckledraggers have been going on about this for this crap for four years and ignoring whatever evidence debunks this.

I'm not going to look up common history for you. The birth issue originated with Hillary. If you want to be ignorant, that's on you brah.

I'm not going to look up common history for you. The birth issue originated with Hillary. If you want to be ignorant, that's on you brah.

"originated with Hillary?" Really?

Funny, if Hillary had proof that Obama wasn't born here, don't you think she'd have used it some time before the convention?

Forum List

Back