Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

The fact that we elected Obama shows how far we've fallen.

The fact that joeb can kiss my ass is the fact that he can kiss my ass.

(PS only losers randomly play the racist card)

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

helloo loser

helloo loser

I wasn't (randomly) playing the race card IDIOT.

Captain plastic was made in china just like his money . Fucking fake ass pos :eusa_boohoo:

But we have asked to see your tax returns, Mitten.

Nothing like trying to change the topic with some fresh "old news" that only left wing loons care about.

And what's the topic -- that Mittens thinks it's wise to pander to the far-right birther loons in his party?

It's almost like he's trying to lose the election.

yeah sure...like obama hasn't pandered to every group (legal and Illegal) in the country..
hopefully the people won't fall it and kick him out of office in November

Regardless of what the left thinks, it's OK to joke about stuff. I thought it was worth a chuckle. :lol:

I missed the joke. What is the topic? That Romney is a rich, white kid who has never been out of his comfortable zone? No one is questioning that. What is the topic of this thread? That you have it on tape? "Crikey!, That's a big one!" :bye1:

Regardless of what the left thinks, it's OK to joke about stuff. I thought it was worth a chuckle. :lol:

I missed the joke. What is the topic? That Romney is a rich, white kid who has never been out of his comfortable zone? No one is questioning that. What is the topic of this thread? That you have it on tape? "Crikey!, That's a big one!" :bye1:

Figures, I know it's over your head but do try to keep up, K. :D

Oh yea, if you're white, you don't even have to wipe your own ass. Haven't you heard? IDIOT.

Forum List

Back