Romney lunching at White House today: On the menu: Crow

Pan Fried Crow
submitted by Chris Thompson
Ingredients
2 eggs
seasoned bread crumbs or flour
oil or bacon grease
Preparation
Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.

This kind of thing is the usual, an attempt to get the loser in the race to lead his party back to the business of running the country but as Romney was never really in a leadership position with the republicans it's kind of an empty gesture.

This kind of thing is the usual, an attempt to get the loser in the race to lead his party back to the business of running the country but as Romney was never really in a leadership position with the republicans it's kind of an empty gesture.

Yep.

It's not like Romney will go back to his desk in the Capitol after lunch.

He'll be returning to anonymity.

What does the Ivy League discuss, when at the White House, privately having lunch?

"So did you hear the one about the 47% of Bitter Clingers who lost their housing in the foreclosure crisis, then lost their life savings in the crash, and finally lost their jobs in the down turn?"

"53% of them actually voted for guy from the Ivy League, while only 47% of them voted for the guy from the Ivy League(?)!"

Are we talking smart, here, or what? Some People just don't know that we actually have a college graduate, student debt crisis going on(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many come to Lands of Many Nations--drink much fire water! Many more head for Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino: Live a more cultivating lifestyle(?)! Others just go to land of Rocky Mountain High(?)m and "Party! Party! Party!"?

CNN just reported that a man attempted to walk up to Romney just as Romney was about to enter White House grounds, shouting expletives and cursing at Romney. The man was led away by security.

Romney shows he is too nice by doing this crap.

I would've told Obamination to fuck off and don't ask for my advice after talking shit for months.

Romney is a fool being played, Obamination is trying to get the looming recession on Romney too by claiming he took some of Romney's economics ideas and.....wallah, they didn't work. Obamination knows a recession and maybe a depression are coming, so he wants to blame the GOP too.

Romney should ask him about the murder charges, tax evasion charges, etc thrown at him during the campaign to stir up the meeting. Make Obamination squirm in his seat for being a scumbag.

Obama's menu has only one selection....

Romney, please tell me how to fix this mess.

Comes with a side of humble pie.

I suspect Obama will go hungry instead

I would've told Obamination to fuck off and don't ask for my advice after talking shit for months.

Romney is a fool being played, Obamination is trying to get the looming recession on Romney too by claiming he took some of Romney's economics ideas and.....wallah, they didn't work. Obamination knows a recession and maybe a depression are coming, so he wants to blame the GOP too.

Romney should ask him about the murder charges, tax evasion charges, etc thrown at him during the campaign to stir up the meeting. Make Obamination squirm in his seat for being a scumbag.

Ya right...

Discussing the lunch, a Democratic Party official who asked to remain anonymous in order to speak freely told CNN that "this is pretty magnanimous of the president, especially after Romney insulted him after the campaign to his donors."

Obama will be serving crow, well done, to Romney today at the White House. :clap2:

Obama, Romney to talk about leaner government over lunch – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – Mitt Romney is coming to the White House.

The defeated Republican presidential nominee will lunch with President Barack Obama on Thursday in the Private Dining Room.

Crow, fried chicken, watermelon and collard greens no doubt

Cornbread! Man you can't forget the cornbread, extra butter. mmmmm

This is exactly why the GOP lost the election.

They are pussies !! All of them....!

This is exactly why the GOP lost the election.

They are pussies !! All of them....!

Nonsense..........Its because of all the dimwitted welfare dependents that expect that some dumb politicians are going to improve their miserable lives.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back