"Romney Likely Next President"

Threads like these only serve two purposes...mutual masturbation or trolling.

PoliticalChic achieved both.

What's sick is that anyone thinks that either political party is the answer. Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourselves.

Democratic Presidents go one term or get impeached in the modern era.

They suck badly.

Bill Clinton was a 2 term president. How could you forget?? He kicked Bush 41 out of office and you bad sport Republicans never got over it.

um... he was impeached. So what Sniper said is absolutely correct.

Do people not read?

Because he had for his second term a Republican Congress and in his first he had a divided Congress for 2 years. Unlike Obama Clinton worked WITH the Republicans. He changed his position on several items and stopped pushing several more.

Want more evidence? Look at the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency, guess who controlled Congress while everything went to shit? Meanwhile Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were telling the American people just weeks before the collapse that the Housing Market was fine and the only danger it faced was more regulation. The 2 Highest deficits under Bush were the last 2. Followed by more of the same under Obama.

Actually, Obama has tried repeatedly to work with this Congress, but, as McConnell and Boehner have stated repeatedly, their only goal is to make Obama a one term president, and they would focus all their energy towards that end.

Obama has tried REPEATEDLY to work with this Congress, but the House leadership is firmly against ANYTHING he proposes, even if it's something that the Republicans had proposed THEMSELVES just a couple of years ago.

Try again..........you're deluded.

Several of us Dems were actually rather pissed at Obama for being polite to the Republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you Republican scum who say otherwise because I really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

Well Obama listened to you and you got the elections of 2010 and hopefully he will be sent packing in November..good job of wanting to fuck the people of this country who didn't vote for Obama

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Reality just won't budge for your fantasies.

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

Reality just won't budge for your fantasies.

Yeah...you must be right, Rocks....

...how silly of me to consider reality.

How about the vote of confidence by Hillary...

...according to Ed Klein, she was offered the VP and declined....didn't want to be tainted with support for the Leftist policies of Obama.

still trotting out this gem as if it matters

Based on your skillset....

...how would you know what matters?

OK....now back to worK: keep alphabetizing those M & M's.

and if rightwingers say so, it must be true, right?

reality:

Saturday brought little change to our forecast of the presidential race; President Obama is given a 69.7 percent chance of winning the Electoral College, the same figure as in the update on Friday.

Mr. Obama did get an encouraging number in the Rasmussen Reports tracking poll, which has him leading Mitt Romney by 2 percentage points – a fairly sharp reversal from the same poll on Wednesday, which had Mr. Romney four points ahead.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

more reality

obama 237
romney 191
toss ups 110

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

According to the OP....Purple Strategies is bipartisan.

What's sick is that anyone thinks that either political party is the answer. Wake the fuck up and start thinking for yourselves.

Yes, the two parties are controlled by the plutocrats and the highest bidding lobbyist wins.

Yes, the two parties are controlled by the plutocrats and the highest bidding lobbyist wins.

Here is the usual problem with your thinking....you gravitate toward the simplest, most direct analysis....
....unfortunately, you lack the depth of knowledge necessary for rectitude.

The simplest is 'follow the money.'

Now, add power....or, as is the truth....replace money with power, and you are closer to the truth.

Example: Big Oil does not control energy policy in this country.
Big Green, or Sierra Club does.
Proof? Two words: Keystone Pipeline.

Further, you fail to realize that all of us are the lobbyist from which you recoil.
If actual corporations are allowed to perform under free market capitalism rules, where the decisions are based on profit, productivity, and efficiency, the taxpayer is not left holding the bag. By its nature, government in a democracy cannot act in this manner: there are too many special interests that must be accommodated.

In "Demosclerosis:: The Silent Killer of American Government," Jonathan Rauch points out that 7 out of 10 Americans belong to an interest group, and one out of four belong to at least four!

So...in reality, you should have said "Yes, the two parties are controlled by the people and the highest bidding lobbyist wins."

That's why the propaganda of the media is so very important.

Really? Then why did Clinton get 2 terms? And.............if he was such a crappy President, why did the country prosper under his leadership?

Because he had for his second term a Republican Congress and in his first he had a divided Congress for 2 years. Unlike Obama Clinton worked WITH the Republicans. He changed his position on several items and stopped pushing several more.

Want more evidence? Look at the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency, guess who controlled Congress while everything went to shit? Meanwhile Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were telling the American people just weeks before the collapse that the Housing Market was fine and the only danger it faced was more regulation. The 2 Highest deficits under Bush were the last 2. Followed by more of the same under Obama.

veto pen....But regardless of that lets be quite clear here. There wasnt anything Bush vetoed in those 6 years under GOP control.

Which gave us wiretapping and the Patriot act. Homeland security and the TSA....But you being such a partisan hack only see it one way, and never will see it another.
And Obama, who ran on ending the failed policies of George W Bush, rolled back all of those.
Oh no, he didnt. He added to them, making TSA his agent of humiliation for law abiding Americans.

So if Bush was terrible for doing all those things, shouldn't Obama be worse for keeping them and adding to them, esp after he pledged to end them?

WHy don't you tell us what you think for yourself, and leave out the DNC talking points and left-wing slogans?

veto pen....But regardless of that lets be quite clear here. There wasnt anything Bush vetoed in those 6 years under GOP control.

Which gave us wiretapping and the Patriot act. Homeland security and the TSA....But you being such a partisan hack only see it one way, and never will see it another.
And Obama, who ran on ending the failed policies of George W Bush, rolled back all of those.
Oh no, he didnt. He added to them, making TSA his agent of humiliation for law abiding Americans.

So if Bush was terrible for doing all those things, shouldn't Obama be worse for keeping them and adding to them, esp after he pledged to end them?

Yup and mittens would have done the samething..

Lol tsa was fucked up long before obama took over and he doesn't have direct control over it...nice try.

How about the vote of confidence by Hillary...

...according to Ed Klein, she was offered the VP and declined....didn't want to be tainted with support for the Leftist policies of Obama.

Awe I know your wannabe crank threads don't matter...I can't wait because if obama wins you will just shift over to how it was all fraud and start spamming the board with your loose facts and speculation..

You are wordy but no more smart than the likes of stephanie...you try to hard to be an intellectual without wanting to be called one.

several of us dems were actually rather pissed at obama for being polite to the republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you republican scum who say otherwise because i really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

oh stfu......

Yo............Stupid Fucker Called (gee)Ollie.............shut the fuck up yourself, ya cock smoking colon jouster..............you know they're right.

Is that your weenie spot of approval........Weenie.......

What? Are you saying that BOTH of these scenarios may come about, Chic?

LOL

Awe I know your wannabe crank threads don't matter...I can't wait because if obama wins you will just shift over to how it was all fraud and start spamming the board with your loose facts and speculation..

You are wordy but no more smart than the likes of stephanie...you try to hard to be an intellectual without wanting to be called one.

Don't hold your breath, blastula...

Obama should spending his time doing what you do....
...lookin' at the want ads.

…more of a sure thing than freshly fried fox in a forest fire.

I do hope you are right Politicalchic, or they are right. As long as we end this devastation of an administration.

you know... i felt that way for eight years.

and there is nothing that has happened in the past three plus years to make me stop saying thank heaven bush is no where near the oval office.

and there is nothing that has happened in the past three plus years to make me stop saying thank heaven there is no VP Palin.

i do wonder, though, when i see that type of comment, what affects you so horribly on a personal level. i'm not interested in discussions about muslimkenyansocialsitfacsit yadda yadda yadda... but really...

such obscene ranting and raving since the day this president took office. loons trying to de-legitimize him from day one... .

misrepresenting everything he does...

and he's still a better president and more well-liked than baby bush.

no matter how much the obama deranged repeat the same nonsense over and over.

interesting, don't you think?

Well I don't consider myself deranged. I will say this, Bush spent too damned much and shame on us for allowing him to do so. Obama is out to double what Bush spent.... Why won't we learn?

Forum List

Back