"Romney Likely Next President"

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

It is sure insanity, and Frankly not wise, for anyone on either side to think their Guy is a shoe in to win. This is going to be a very Close Election, and it's all going to hinge on a couple key states. The Only polls other than the Actually Vote I would even remotely consider trusting, would be the One in the last few days before the Vote.

I hate polls this far out.
Totally agree.

I'm just not seeing the tidal surge of "Obama! Obama! Obama!"
An incumbent should have a double-digit lead right about now, if they stand a chance of re-election.
Especially with, for the first time ever, the challenger outspending him.

2010 will pale.......
:eusa_shhh:

Bush didn't have a double digit lead over Kerry.

The rest of your post, I agree with.

It is sure insanity, and Frankly not wise, for anyone on either side to think their Guy is a shoe in to win. This is going to be a very Close Election, and it's all going to hinge on a couple key states. The Only polls other than the Actually Vote I would even remotely consider trusting, would be the One in the last few days before the Vote.

I hate polls this far out.
Totally agree.

I'm just not seeing the tidal surge of "Obama! Obama! Obama!"
An incumbent should have a double-digit lead right about now, if they stand a chance of re-election.
Especially with, for the first time ever, the challenger outspending him.

2010 will pale.......
:eusa_shhh:

Bush didn't have a double digit lead over Kerry.

The rest of your post, I agree with.

Hand-in-hand, though, Amy.
Bush didn't need a big lead since he was outspending Kerry.

Obama set campaign spending records in 08 and Romney is beating *those* numbers

:cool:

Why is it in one sentence it is said that Bush was so bad because he doubled the deficit, and in the next totally forget that Obama is doubling it yet again? If this administration holds we may as well give up, we will never get out from under a 20 trillion dollar debt....

Someone needs to stop it, and no one in Washington today cares to do so...

As I've said many times there is no leadership in Washington. Anywhere in Washington.....

There will be with Romney and Ryan...

And Paul Ryan is from where? Are all you righties brain dead? Do you even listen to the reasons you give for your thoughts? Your logic is.... well there is none that's all I can say.

Why is it in one sentence it is said that Bush was so bad because he doubled the deficit, and in the next totally forget that Obama is doubling it yet again? If this administration holds we may as well give up, we will never get out from under a 20 trillion dollar debt....

Someone needs to stop it, and no one in Washington today cares to do so...

As I've said many times there is no leadership in Washington. Anywhere in Washington.....

There will be with Romney and Ryan...

And Paul Ryan is from where? Are all you righties brain dead? Do you even listen to the reasons you give for your thoughts? Your logic is.... well there is none that's all I can say.

Damn righties....wanting responsible government while you wish the corruption to continue. Bastards I tell ya.........

Really? Then why did Clinton get 2 terms? And.............if he was such a crappy President, why did the country prosper under his leadership?

Because he had for his second term a Republican Congress and in his first he had a divided Congress for 2 years. Unlike Obama Clinton worked WITH the Republicans. He changed his position on several items and stopped pushing several more.

Want more evidence? Look at the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency, guess who controlled Congress while everything went to shit? Meanwhile Barney Frank and Chris Dodd were telling the American people just weeks before the collapse that the Housing Market was fine and the only danger it faced was more regulation. The 2 Highest deficits under Bush were the last 2. Followed by more of the same under Obama.

Actually, Obama has tried repeatedly to work with this Congress, but, as McConnell and Boehner have stated repeatedly, their only goal is to make Obama a one term president, and they would focus all their energy towards that end.

Obama has tried REPEATEDLY to work with this Congress, but the House leadership is firmly against ANYTHING he proposes, even if it's something that the Republicans had proposed THEMSELVES just a couple of years ago.

Try again..........you're deluded.

Several of us Dems were actually rather pissed at Obama for being polite to the Republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you Republican scum who say otherwise because I really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

because he had for his second term a republican congress and in his first he had a divided congress for 2 years. Unlike obama clinton worked with the republicans. He changed his position on several items and stopped pushing several more.

Want more evidence? Look at the last 2 years of bush's presidency, guess who controlled congress while everything went to shit? Meanwhile barney frank and chris dodd were telling the american people just weeks before the collapse that the housing market was fine and the only danger it faced was more regulation. The 2 highest deficits under bush were the last 2. Followed by more of the same under obama.

actually, obama has tried repeatedly to work with this congress, but, as mcconnell and boehner have stated repeatedly, their only goal is to make obama a one term president, and they would focus all their energy towards that end.

Obama has tried repeatedly to work with this congress, but the house leadership is firmly against anything he proposes, even if it's something that the republicans had proposed themselves just a couple of years ago.

several of us dems were actually rather pissed at obama for being polite to the republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you republican scum who say otherwise because i really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

oh stfu......

How about the vote of confidence by Hillary...

...according to Ed Klein, she was offered the VP and declined....didn't want to be tainted with support for the Leftist policies of Obama.

still trotting out this gem as if it matters

Romney is currently about four points behind Obama nationally. To be that far behind a week out from your convention is never a good sign.

When people start touting the "Well, he could win the Electoral Count", it's never a good sign.

The "Blue Wall" is about 250 Electoral Votes. Obama only needs to scrape together 20 more.

The Red Wall is 190 Electoral votes. Everything has to fall Romney's way... and he's not likable.

1. "Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states

2. Yesterday's Purple Poll survey results of four key swing states shows that not only will Mitt Romney likely be our next president, but also that President Obama is very unlikely to get reelected in November.

3. Purple Strategies, a bipartisan polling firm that specializes in tracking public opinion in the “purple” swing states, released yesterday their polling results from Colorado, Virginia, Ohio and Florida.

4. Conventional wisdom holds that neither candidate is likely to win the White House this fall without winning both Ohio and Florida. Analysis of the Purple Poll results in those states show that Mitt Romney will win both of those states, and Virginia as well while having a 50-50 chance at eking out a slim majority in Colorado.

5. Colorado: Purple Strategies has Obama leading by a 49 percent to 46 percent margin, the only state of the four where the president has a lead.

6. Virginia: Purpose Strategies gives Romney a 48 percent to 45 percent lead ...

7. Ohio: Romney leads here 46 percent to 44 percent

8. Florida: This one is closer with Romney having a one point lead, 48 percent to 47 percent, over President Obama. But the undecided voters will clearly put Romney over 50 percent. As with Virginia and Ohio, Obama's job approval to disapproval here is also 42 percent in favor of the president and 52 percent against him. The poll also showed 91 percent of these voters will not change their minds on how they intended to vote. The latest Rasmussen polling has the GOP U.S. Senate candidate, Congressman Connie Mack, leading by 7 percent over incumbent Senator Bill Nelson."
Mitt Romney's probable win indicated by latest Purple Poll of key swing states - Arlington Conservative | Examiner.com

Just wonderin'....think Michelle will STILL be proud of her country in November?

Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube

Giver her a Chik-Fil-A.....I'm buyin'...

The 'trick' in this whole issue is to explain it. Ryan is the best at doing that. Bottom line, 'the biggest threat to Medicare as we know it, is Medicare as we know it." + or - $716B

Last edited:
Several of us Dems were actually rather pissed at Obama for being polite to the Republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you Republican scum who say otherwise because I really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

Excellent arguments to support your points.

Oh wait, insults are not debate. Carry on.

Excellent arguments to support your points.

Oh wait, insults are not debate. Carry on.

Correct and the Republican message is getting out there and lo and behold, the seniors are hearing it. Several reasons:

1. It doesn't change what they have. Wolf Blitzer made that clear enough. Kudos to him and shame on Wasserman Schultz.

2. They want their children and grandchildren to have better than they did. They haven't guarantees that any plan will help, but they know that the biggest threat to Medicare as we know it, is Medicare as we know it.

One poll shifted 5 points in 5 days. Right now, it is neck & neck. Ryan gave Romney no "bounce", but do not worry, nominee Akins will be working hard agains...........I MEAN FOR Romney.:eusa_angel:

I do hope you are right Politicalchic, or they are right. As long as we end this devastation of an administration.

you know... i felt that way for eight years.

and there is nothing that has happened in the past three plus years to make me stop saying thank heaven bush is no where near the oval office.

and there is nothing that has happened in the past three plus years to make me stop saying thank heaven there is no VP Palin.

i do wonder, though, when i see that type of comment, what affects you so horribly on a personal level. i'm not interested in discussions about muslimkenyansocialsitfacsit yadda yadda yadda... but really...

such obscene ranting and raving since the day this president took office. loons trying to de-legitimize him from day one... .

misrepresenting everything he does...

and he's still a better president and more well-liked than baby bush.

no matter how much the obama deranged repeat the same nonsense over and over.

interesting, don't you think?

The arlington conservative said Mittens will win. Somebody call Obama. He must be told!

actually, obama has tried repeatedly to work with this congress, but, as mcconnell and boehner have stated repeatedly, their only goal is to make obama a one term president, and they would focus all their energy towards that end.

Obama has tried repeatedly to work with this congress, but the house leadership is firmly against anything he proposes, even if it's something that the republicans had proposed themselves just a couple of years ago.

several of us dems were actually rather pissed at obama for being polite to the republicans. We wanted justice for what they had done to this country. He was more than generous on day one. And fuck all you republican scum who say otherwise because i really don't give a shit at your non-stop whining. You have not got anything like what you have given so stop your bitching about being abused. You fuck heads disgust me.

oh stfu......

Yo............Stupid Fucker Called (gee)Ollie.............shut the fuck up yourself, ya cock smoking colon jouster..............you know they're right.

Democratic Presidents go one term or get impeached in the modern era.

They suck badly.

Bill Clinton was a 2 term president. How could you forget?? He kicked Bush 41 out of office and you bad sport Republicans never got over it.

Forum List

Back