Romney lied like usual in his acceptance speech. I hate liars.

Sandoka

Rookie
Apr 6, 2012
Romney Promised to Create 12 Million New Jobs and Claims Obama has no Jobs Plan

What Romney Said, “And unlike the president, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs.”

The Truth: This is a double whopper on Romney’s part, and one that he is fond of repeating on the campaign trail. First, President Obama does have a plan to create jobs. It’s called the American Jobs Act, and it was killed by congressional Republicans.

The second part of Romney’s lie was a bit more devious. Romney promised to create 12 million new jobs, because he and his campaign know that independent economic forecasts show that if nothing is done, the economy will create 11.8 millionjobs on it’s own.

Mitt Romney is suggested that America should elect him because his leadership will be 200,000 jobs better than doing absolutely nothing. That is the kind of leadership that Mitt Romney is promising America. Knowing that Romney is a pathological liar, I would like to see him tell us specifically what his program is.

Then I guess you hate Obama as well . Because Obama said if we passed the stimulus our unemployment would be 5.5 percent. It hasnt been under 8 percent in 43 months.. He also said he would cut our debt in half in his first term. It went up 6 Trillion dollars and he also said if he didnt cut the debt or get us out of this hole he would be a one term president. Then why is he running again...

What Romney Said, “And unlike the president, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs.”

The Truth: This is a double whopper on Romney’s part, and one that he is fond of repeating on the campaign trail. First, President Obama does have a plan to create jobs. It’s called the American Jobs Act, and it was killed by congressional Republicans.

The second part of Romney’s lie was a bit more devious. Romney promised to create 12 million new jobs, because he and his campaign know that independent economic forecasts show that if nothing is done, the economy will create 11.8 millionjobs on it’s own.

Mitt Romney is suggested that America should elect him because his leadership will be 200,000 jobs better than doing absolutely nothing. That is the kind of leadership that Mitt Romney is promising America. Knowing that Romney is a pathological liar, I would like to see him tell us specifically what his program is.

Romney lied like usual in his acceptance speech. I hate liars.

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg

Be honest... When a Democrat lies, you take no notice. You want all these specifics from Romney, yet you blindly elected Obama based upon the words hope and change. You, and those like you never asked any tough questions of Obama in 2008, and you are willing to reelect him in 2012 not for who he is, but for the ideology he represents. You don't want to hear specifics from Romney, you want ammunition to beat him down with. You elected an ideology in 2008, and you will cast your vote for more of the same in 2012.. You don't care of the damages to America Obama does while in office, because the damages he is doing plays into your Utopian dream perfectly... You hate what America stands for. In order to realize your misguided dreams of an American Liberal utopia you must first destroy the foundations of America, and then rebuild America to fit your ideology. When people like Romney come along and threaten your dreams, you must angrily destroy them. You don't care about his plans, and you especially didn't care about specifics from Obama in 2008, or today... You're just exposing yourselves for being the hypocrites that you are?

The problem with your statement is the Americans Job act, doesn't actually create any jobs. I love how you guys on the left assume that if you give it a name like that, it will do as the name says. You dont even question it.

Your posts are getting reemed because it is all conjecture. The tone is awful and you provide no links therefore no factual basis. Highlight the issue by separating it from your own opinions.

I'd say all this is a wash, with the yearly outlay of cash to run 2 wars in full bloom. We over the next four years will have budgetary redirection of funds were not borrowing as much too. Instant direct affect, the many reason will benefit us plus some year by year defense cuts will make significant progress too. Republicans backed conglomerates lost out on profiting from gulf war one they made up for it on gulf war two. Hopefully we can never again allow these conglomerates to get access to the checkbook, seek profits elsewhere.

Your posts are getting reemed because it is all conjecture. The tone is awful and you provide no links therefore no factual basis. Highlight the issue by separating it from your own opinions.

So, let me see if I understand your comment... you actually think that a link, regardless of the validity of the link - means it has a 'factual' basis? Is that what you mean? And, if so, are you fucking crazy?

Forum List

Back