Romney Kicked Out of Office For Raising Taxes.Low Job Creation And Cutting Programs.

Well I know of one woman who's collecting UE and Food Stamps. If she's doing it you know there are others out there doing the same thing.

She's also got a nifty little money making side job as well. If she's doing it you know there are others out there doing the same thing.

Loads of freeloaders out there. If you wanna support em then be my guest.

see the pissing on the poor.

all bullshit personal stories to make anyone in need look like a criminal.

Compassion is a dirty word to the right

Compassion to me is helping someone up. Helping them get on their feet to make it on their own, not committing them to generational welfare. Giving them just enough to keep them there.

Where are the government jobs programs?? Were is the necessary training to get people off welfare and unemployment?? Why is it a good thing for them to be on welfare instead of being productive members of society??

Compassion isn't about spoon feeding someone that can feed themselves, compassion to me is giving them the ability to buy the silverware themselves!!

But I'm sure you spend so much time volunteering with the less fortunate you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.

Compassion to me is helping someone up. Helping them get on their feet to make it on their own, not committing them to generational welfare. Giving them just enough to keep them there.

Where are the government jobs programs?? Were is the necessary training to get people off welfare and unemployment?? Why is it a good thing for them to be on welfare instead of being productive members of society??

Compassion isn't about spoon feeding someone that can feed themselves, compassion to me is giving them the ability to buy the silverware themselves!!

But I'm sure you spend so much time volunteering with the less fortunate you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.

Truthspatters confuses compasson with forced charity.

I have compassion for folks. I just don't like being forced to give charity to freeloaders of which there are many in the country. They are riding the Welfare gravytrain and have been doing so for generations.

If Truthspatters and all likeminded want to assume the burden for em then good for her. I'm sure she will be rewarded in heaven for her compassioin. LOL

Most of the social programs should be cut. Once they are cut then the poor and downtroddent WILL HAVE TO get off their asses and take care of themselves.

Of course, you support ending corporate welfare. Middle class welfare. And the ultra wealthy welfare.

Cut all those welfare programs first. Then the rich will show us how to get by with less.

Then go after the poor. Cause everyone knows the poor have it way to good in this country.

You betcha. I'm not in favor of my tax dollars supporting anyones sorry ass. Be ina company or a "poor" person.

Get rid of all tax loopholes, tax breaks, subsidies. Get rid of Welfare while your at it. You'd be surprised how quickly someone can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

The poor in this country have it way better than the real poor in the world.

You want to support em then feel free. Believe me they will take very dime from you that they can get their hands on.

How about we then scale down the military and stop being the worlds' policemen.

Most of the social programs should be cut. Once they are cut then the poor and downtroddent WILL HAVE TO get off their asses and take care of themselves.

Of course, you support ending corporate welfare. Middle class welfare. And the ultra wealthy welfare.

Cut all those welfare programs first. Then the rich will show us how to get by with less.

Then go after the poor. Cause everyone knows the poor have it way to good in this country.

First??

No.. cut them ALL immediately... the federal government has no business in being your mommy or your nanny... whether you be rich, poor, a business, an individual, or whatever else

You betcha. I'm not in favor of my tax dollars supporting anyones sorry ass. Be ina company or a "poor" person.

Get rid of all tax loopholes, tax breaks, subsidies. Get rid of Welfare while your at it. You'd be surprised how quickly someone can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

You want to support em then feel free. Believe me they will take very dime from you that they can get their hands on.

How about we then scale down the military and stop being the worlds' policemen.

Scale down waste in the military.. scale down payments to military contractors that do not deliver as they are supposed to... scale down military expenditures like shows, displays, and even parties at the P-Gon or among officers for nothing more than political schmoozing??? You betcha...

Scaling down the effectiveness or efficiency of our military or national defense? Oh hell no... For that is something that the federal govt is actually charged to do.. unlike a lot of other things the federal govt spends on

And how much personal compassion do you have that goes above and beyond what you want to force in others to have with your ideals of compassion??

Its not compassion when you put it forcibly on others while you idly stand by with no personal sacrifice

It was nothing short of a miracle that Romney was elected Gov of MA.

MA is and always has been a Dem stronghold..

Your opinion assumes that everyone want to assume the burden of caring for the poor and downtrodden.

I'm one fiscal conservative who thinks the poor and the downtrodden need to get off their asses and start taking care of themselves.

If you want to assume the burden of taking care of the many freeloaders in America then have at it. I'm sure they will gladly take every dime you have.

Can you point to any society in history where cutting services to the poor resulted in fewer poor people?

Why don't you show me where Welfare has helped the poor get out of poverty in this country.

Seems rather funny that they are all working yet they can still cash in on other folks hardearned tax dollars.

Not all work. My neighbor sure doesn't.

Some that do work and have kids get a lot of aid to pay for food, utilities, housing, school, phones, medical, etc. By the time a middle class person pays out of their own pocket for all that, we end up with less disposable income than some who are considered poor. Since some have most of their expenses paid, they pretty much keep most of their paycheck. Even if they only make $12,000 a year, that's a large chunk of disposable income each month. More than most of us have.

There is a different between helping ensure that families have the basic necessities and making them really comfortable being poor. If they have plenty of money to spend each month because they get so much aid, what is their incentive to ever get off welfare? Why would they want a higher paying job when it means less cash for fun because they'd have to pay their own bills? The liberals want people to settle into a life of government dependency and since the people are coming ahead, they will stay right where they are at and keep voting for the sugar daddies who keep them.

Even though people have the EBT cards, which has the food money on them with money for other things, the libs want to feed all children breakfast, lunch and dinner all year 'round at the schools. It's only a matter of time before fully cooked meals are delivered to their door free of charge. This would mean they can use the food money for other things. It isn't that they need more help with food, it's that the libs want to make sure they have plenty of money left after all expenses. Now they have free cell phones, so there's more extra money for tattoos, nail salons, beer and cigarettes, etc. That is why welfare recipients are so supportive of big brother government.

It scares them when anyone suggests that they should take training, move up to a better job and start paying taxes instead of collecting them. They know they won't be sitting as pretty if someone shuts off the freebie faucet.

Last edited:
It was nothing short of a miracle that Romney was elected Gov of MA.

MA is and always has been a Dem stronghold..

Your opinion assumes that everyone want to assume the burden of caring for the poor and downtrodden.

I'm one fiscal conservative who thinks the poor and the downtrodden need to get off their asses and start taking care of themselves.

If you want to assume the burden of taking care of the many freeloaders in America then have at it. I'm sure they will gladly take every dime you have.

Conservatives have no problem with taking care of the needy. They give far more to charity that liberals do. The difference between the two is equality. To the liberal someone who chooses not to tale care of themselves is the equal of someone who cannot care for themselves.

Seems rather funny that they are all working yet they can still cash in on other folks hardearned tax dollars.

Not all work. My neighbor sure doesn't.

Some that do work and have kids get a lot of aid to pay for food, utilities, housing, school, phones, medical, etc. By the time a middle class person pays out of their own pocket for all that, we end up with less disposable income than some who are considered poor. Since some have most of their expenses paid, they pretty much keep most of their paycheck. Even if they only make $12,000 a year, that's a large chunk of disposable income each month. More than most of us have.

There is a different between helping ensure that families have the basic necessities and making them really comfortable being poor. If they have plenty of money to spend each month because they get so much aid, what is their incentive to ever get off welfare? Why would they want a higher paying job when it means less cash for fun because they'd have to pay their own bills? The liberals want people to settle into a life of government dependency and since the people are coming ahead, they will stay right where they are at and keep voting for the sugar daddies who keep them.

Even though people have the EBT cards, which has the food money on them with money for other things, the libs want to feed all children breakfast, lunch and dinner all year 'round at the schools. It's only a matter of time before fully cooked meals are delivered to their door free of charge. This would mean they can use the food money for other things. It isn't that they need more help with food, it's that the libs want to make sure they have plenty of money left after all expenses. Now they have free cell phones, so there's more extra money for tattoos, nail salons, beer and cigarettes, etc. That is why welfare recipients are so supportive of big brother government.

It scares them when anyone suggests that they should take training, move up to a better job and start paying taxes instead of collecting them. They know they won't be sitting as pretty if someone shuts off the freebie faucet.

Your neighbor and the state is breaking federal law if he/she is not working or in a job training program.

Last edited:

It's not a free ride for the poor. You do know they have to work for the money?

where?

It's not a free ride for the poor. You do know they have to work for the money?

where?

It's federal law ...so everywhere.

Forum List

Back