Romney Keeps Secrets

look at them all on board the Robmoney train.

It cracks me up just how plyable the tea party clowns are

Since you're bringing up "Bishop Romney's" lack of service, bigot, why not bring up Obama's lack of service? How about Clinton's "loathing" of the military? Why do people who haven't served get under your skin? Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass and tell us...

Obama had no obligation to serve, Romney did. You may not be old enough to know Romney and I (both of us born in 1947) needed to register for the draft when we turned 18. I enlisted at 19; he never did. As in the sage words of Dick Cheney, "I had better things to do"; Romney did too. So did I but I fulfilled my obligation something even you did (of course I know not everyone who enlisted was a hero, there were some less than honest/decent people in my ships company. I remember one who was taken off the ship in cuffs by San Diego PD for check fraud. He was an asshole like you, BTW).

Hey asshole - you didn't have to enlist.
Neither did Romney. You asserting he didn't register for the draft?
Proof or shut up.
BTW - if a "hero" like you seriously wanted to participate in Nam, you would have joined the Marine Corps, vs. jerking off in an air conditioned berthing space 200 miles offshore.

No moron, you inferred I didn't assert. He used deferments like Cheney and Clinton.

He's 5 foot 2 and he's 6 feet 4
He fights with missiles and with spears
He's all of 31 and he's only 17.
He's been a soldier for a thousand years

He's a catholic, a Hindu, an atheist, a Jain
A Buddhist, and a Baptist and Jew.
And he knows he shouldn't kill
And he knows he always will kill
You'll for me my friend and me for you

And He's fighting for Canada.
He's fighting for France.
He's fighting for the USA.
And he's fighting for the Russians.
And he's fighting for Japan
And he thinks we'll put an end to war this way.

And He's fighting for democracy,
He's fighting for the reds
He says it's for the peace of all.
He's the one, who must decide,
who's to live and who's to die.
And he never sees the writing on the wall.

But without him,
how would Hitler have condemned him at Dachau?
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He's the one who gives his body
as a weapon of the war.
And without him all this killing can't go on

He's the universal soldier
And he really is the blame
His orders comes from
far away no more.

They come from him.
And you and me.
And brothers can't you see.
This is not the way we put an end to war

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken husbands every one

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to graveyards every one

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?

At 19 I had completed two years at CAL; I had a pretty good idea that the Vietnam War had nothing to do with the defense of our nation and I had no desire to kill some 19 year old, likely illiterate conscript, defending his home from foreign invaders.

I did my duty spending a couple of years on ASW Patrol off the Pacific Coast and each time I've visited DC I stop by the Vietnam Memorial and say hello to the kid who lived next door to me, two of guys from my homeroom and one I played baseball with for years. What a fucking waste. I'm no hero, they were warriors, not you.

Romney keeps secrets ? unless law says he can?t - Boston.com

"Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle’’ money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so."

W know he's worth over a quarter billion but just which loopholes has he hidden while he was at Bain
Just which write-offs made him his money
Just which gimmicks has he used which were never and never will be available to the ordinary American
Just which Swiss banks hold his fortune

Do you suppose it's one of those deals like when George W. Bush sold the Rangers and made the only real money during his early years

Good for Romney. I respect a person who can keep secrets.

I did my duty spending a couple of years on ASW Patrol off the Pacific Coast and each time I've visited DC I stop by the Vietnam Memorial and say hello to the kid who lived next door to me, two of guys from my homeroom and one I played baseball with for years. What a fucking waste. I'm no hero, they were warriors, not you.

So Romney had a deferment? Who gives a fuck.
I have two kids in college. If we had a draft now, I'd expect them to be deferred as well based on their enrollment full-time in universities.
You chose to enlist - good for you. Even though you took the coward's way out of Nam. Flying around in P3's. At least you got to jerk off in the barracks every night, unlike the brave men who served in Nam.

"Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle’’ money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so."

W know he's worth over a quarter billion but just which loopholes has he hidden while he was at Bain
Just which gimmicks has he used which were never and never will be available to the ordinary American

Do you suppose it's one of those deals like when George W. Bush sold the Rangers and made the only real money during his early years

You've lost it man..... what little you had to start with that is.

Reeeeeeally..... And ????? Care to share YOUR personal, and private finances in detail with the USMB? I thought not. You loons are really scared aren't you.

I can't speak for anyone else but if I were running for the office of POTUS I would share my "personal, and private finances in detail with the American people"; you betcha.

You already answered it. You said he HAS done it when the Law called for it, I even highlighted it in my last post. so what is the big deal? You have nothing but fear for November, grasping at straws.

Romney is the best and the brightest in the GOP. He is in touch with the needs and concerns of the American people (of course that includes IBM, The Bank of Amerika, United Health Care and Chevron, among others); be assured their needs are his concern.

How he 'earned' his millions is his business alone; those persons who support his candidacy is a private matter and the Supreme Court has decided the 'people' have no duty to report donations to him nor have the voters a right to know how much and who gave. So it is written, so it has come to pass.

The SuperPAC in support of Gov. Romney is also and will always be a private entity; their privacy is now guaranteed by the power of the US Constitution as rewritten by Judicial Review and an activist Court.

Welcome to The Plutocratic Republic of the United States and Corporations of Amerika: "In Profit We Trust, so help us God".

these bolded items all apply to Obama as well you know.

Of course, did you form an opinion by my post that I supported CU v. FEC? I do not; IMO it is a great threat to our democratic traditions.

Reeeeeeally..... And ????? Care to share YOUR personal, and private finances in detail with the USMB? I thought not. You loons are really scared aren't you.

Hell Fire Man!! I'm not running for the most powerful position in the world. People who are considering voting for that guy should be informed of hs annual income, his IRS audit results, where he has bank accounts(all over the world) and which loopholes he uses to pay no higher tax rate than my wife and I pay. You can bet your ass there's some stuff out there which he's hoping folks will never see.

Hell Fire Man!! I'm not running for the most powerful position in the world. People who are considering voting for that guy should be informed of hs annual income, his IRS audit results, where he has bank accounts(all over the world) and which loopholes he uses to pay no higher tax rate than my wife and I pay. You can bet your ass there's some stuff out there which he's hoping folks will never see.

why? Why the fuck should I give a shit about his finances, or Obama's?

Forum List

Back