Romney Keeps Secrets

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Romney keeps secrets ? unless law says he can?t - Boston.com

"Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle’’ money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so."

W know he's worth over a quarter billion but just which loopholes has he hidden while he was at Bain
Just which write-offs made him his money
Just which gimmicks has he used which were never and never will be available to the ordinary American
Just which Swiss banks hold his fortune

Do you suppose it's one of those deals like when George W. Bush sold the Rangers and made the only real money during his early years

Oh

MY

GOD!

Someone didn't bow down to giving talking points to the opposition!

That BASTARD!

Don't get too concerned....the Obama folks will either bring all this out early or it will certainly be an issue in the debates. I'll let you decide who going to win the debates. I'm bettin' Rommminy will tie his dog to the top and look like Richard Nixon did against Kennedy in the 1960 debates.

Oh

MY

GOD!

Someone didn't bow down to giving talking points to the opposition!

That BASTARD!

troll-web.jpg

Don't get too concerned....the Obama folks will either bring all this out early or it will certainly be an issue in the debates. I'll let you decide who going to win the debates. I'm bettin' Rommminy will tie his dog to the top and look like Richard Nixon did against Kennedy in the 1960 debates.

OH hell well just deflect just like obama does
Yes deflect and start talking about the failed obama economy

Romney will PULVERIZE the "Man-Child" in a debate.
I can't fucking wait.

In the meantime - why don't you fucking enlist, assbrain?

Romney is the best and the brightest in the GOP. He is in touch with the needs and concerns of the American people (of course that includes IBM, The Bank of Amerika, United Health Care and Chevron, among others); be assured their needs are his concern.

How he 'earned' his millions is his business alone; those persons who support his candidacy is a private matter and the Supreme Court has decided the 'people' have no duty to report donations to him nor have the voters a right to know how much and who gave. So it is written, so it has come to pass.

The SuperPAC in support of Gov. Romney is also and will always be a private entity; their privacy is now guaranteed by the power of the US Constitution as rewritten by Judicial Review and an activist Court.

Welcome to The Plutocratic Republic of the United States and Corporations of Amerika: "In Profit We Trust, so help us God".

Romney is the best and the brightest in the GOP. He is in touch with the needs and concerns of the American people (of course that includes IBM, The Bank of Amerika, United Health Care and Chevron, among others); be assured their needs are his concern.

How he 'earned' his millions is his business alone; those persons who support his candidacy is a private matter and the Supreme Court has decided the 'people' have no duty to report donations to him nor have the voters a right to know how much and who gave. So it is written, so it has come to pass.

The SuperPAC in support of Gov. Romney is also and will always be a private entity; their privacy is now guaranteed by the power of the US Constitution as rewritten by Judicial Review and an activist Court.

Welcome to The Plutocratic Republic of the United States and Corporations of Amerika: "In Profit We Trust, so help us God".

Do I need to post a list of Obama campaign contributors, nutsack? Or are you able to find it on Google on your own.

BTW - why haven't you enlisted yet, assbrain.

"Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle’’ money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so."

W know he's worth over a quarter billion but just which loopholes has he hidden while he was at Bain
Just which gimmicks has he used which were never and never will be available to the ordinary American

Do you suppose it's one of those deals like when George W. Bush sold the Rangers and made the only real money during his early years

Reeeeeeally..... And ????? Care to share YOUR personal, and private finances in detail with the USMB? I thought not. You loons are really scared aren't you.

Do I need to post a list of Obama campaign contributors, nutsack? Or are you able to find it on Google on your own.

Why haven't I reenlisted? Cause I had a family to raise. I seperated from active service in 1969 and was Honorably Discharged in 1971 asshole. Better to ask the question of Bishop Romney and his five sons, don't you think (the last phrase was a joke, of course you don't think).

Why haven't I reenlisted? Cause I had a family to raise. I seperated from active service in 1969 and was Honorably Discharged in 1971 asshole. Better to ask the question of Bishop Romney and his five sons, don't you think (the last phrase was a joke, of course you don't think).

Since you're bringing up "Bishop Romney's" lack of service, bigot, why not bring up Obama's lack of service? How about Clinton's "loathing" of the military? Why do people who haven't served get under your skin? Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass and tell us...

Reeeeeeally..... And ????? Care to share YOUR personal, and private finances in detail with the USMB? I thought not. You loons are really scared aren't you.

I can't speak for anyone else but if I were running for the office of POTUS I would share my "personal, and private finances in detail with the American people"; you betcha.

You almost gotta laugh. The left is accusing Romney of being ...gasp...a capitalist. Secrets? We don't even know where the president was born.

I can't speak for anyone else but if I were running for the office of POTUS I would share my "personal, and private finances in detail with the American people"; you betcha.

Then you'd be a bigger fucking idiot than originally imagined.

Hell - you have a President who you lust for currently in the White House who can't even cough up a birth certificate or a college transcript.

Put your mouth back on his ass and STFU.

these bolded items all apply to Obama as well you know.

It is funny that the Left demands of the GOP what they themselves never demand of Obama.
How did Obama end up living in a million dollar house? Who is Tony Rezko and what is his relationship to Obama? How did Obama pay for college and law school? What grades did he make there?
So many questions, so many deflections?

You betcha. I'd share my everything with the American people

Wonder why Barry hasn't yet??

Since you're bringing up "Bishop Romney's" lack of service, bigot, why not bring up Obama's lack of service? How about Clinton's "loathing" of the military? Why do people who haven't served get under your skin? Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass and tell us...

Obama had no obligation to serve, Romney did. You may not be old enough to know Romney and I (both of us born in 1947) needed to register for the draft when we turned 18. I enlisted at 19; he never did. As in the sage words of Dick Cheney, "I had better things to do"; Romney did too. So did I but I fulfilled my obligation something even you did (of course I know not everyone who enlisted was a hero, there were some less than honest/decent people in my ships company. I remember one who was taken off the ship in cuffs by San Diego PD for check fraud. He was an asshole like you, BTW).

Obama had no obligation to serve, Romney did. You may not be old enough to know Romney and I (both of us born in 1947) needed to register for the draft when we turned 18. I enlisted at 19; he never did. As in the sage words of Dick Cheney, "I had better things to do"; Romney did too. So did I but I fulfilled my obligation something even you did (of course I know not everyone who enlisted was a hero, there were some less than honest/decent people in my ships company. I remember one who was taken off the ship in cuffs by San Diego PD for check fraud. He was an asshole like you, BTW).

Hey asshole - you didn't have to enlist.
Neither did Romney. You asserting he didn't register for the draft?
Proof or shut up.
BTW - if a "hero" like you seriously wanted to participate in Nam, you would have joined the Marine Corps, vs. jerking off in an air conditioned berthing space 200 miles offshore.

Forum List

Back