Romney Just Lost the Embassy Talking Point

tsk tsk
links at site

SNIP:
And now: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check

Posted at 11:50 pm on October 16, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Justin Hart@justin_hart

Candy Crowley now admitting Romney was right on Pres. Obama's Libya remarks.

16 Oct 12 Reply
Retweet
Favorite

Now, they tells us?

Twitchy told you immediately during tonight’s second presidential debate that President Barack Obama and CNN debate moderator Candy Crowley falsely characterized his Rose Garden statement about Benghazi in front of an audience of millions.

Forceful pushback from social media and the Romney camp has CNN on the run.

all of it here
And now: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check | Twitchy

Great. A bunch of tweets. That proves Romney right :lol:

Are you challenging the source? Thats not Cowleys words/tweet?

What this boils down to is Obama was going to run as the man who destroyed al quida or however you spell it. Then the inconvenient terrorists assassinations of the ambassador and the marine guards..... What ever is a tin god to do? What every progressive does make shit up and place the blame on anything but terrorism...... The only problem is that even the media couldn't cover up this deception. They still try though.

Spin it how you wish, but in the context of the debate, Obama clearly won that exchange.

How can an "exchange" be clearly won, clearly premised with a failure?

The exchange was clearly won by Obama because he clarified the escense of the matter by telling Romney that to politicize the deaths of four people he was responsible for was offensive....which it is. Your continuation of that politicization is the offense he was refering to.

The facts of the event were made more clear as the two weeks unfolded. There is nothing odd about associating the atttack at Bengazi with the riots all through North Africa immediately previous to that terrorist attack. It took a few days to sort it out. That's just the way things unfold sometimes. To act like Obama was negligent is outrageous.

The bad guys were the terrorists that took advantage of the confusion of the riots to perpetrate their plan. Blaming Obama for this attack is sick. He said he will keep after these terrorists and make them pay. End of story. That is unless YOU support the terrorists because you think it gives you something to blame on Obama.
Obama just wants to shame Romney into shutting up about it.

Obama is a goddamned liar and a cheap-shot artist.

Fuck Obama.

Obama is the epitome of sleaze.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.
odd.... I don't see the word terrorist in that sentence about the attack in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.
odd... I don't see the word Benghazi or embassy in that sentence about acts of terror in general.

Dumb fuck libtards.

All honest people know Obama didn't call the Bengazi a terrorist act but he did use the word terror just so he can act like he did.. Dbl speak is Obama's true language.

:clap2:

Presidential Debate 2012: Live Updates From Barack Obama-Mitt Romney Showdown

"The suggestion that anybody in my team, the secretary of State, the UN Ambassador [Susan Rice] -- anybody on my team -- would play politics or mislead when we lost four people on our team is offensive."

He is right by default it has been offensive

Why was Susan Rice sent out too no less then 5 sunday morning shows trying to sell it was all about a video??

Why was that done??

Why was Jim Carney out there every day trying to sell us it was all about the video? Why did obama stand up in front of the UN and mislead the whole world?

This has become a very big deal, and obama isn't holding any of the cards.

obama knows that he bungled it which is why he has changed his stump speech to eliminate the line "al quaeda is on the run". He has to admit, on some level, that because of HIS actions, al quaeda has gotten stronger than they were after Bush smashed them. The myth that killing Bin Laden somehow struck a blow to al quaeda is just that, a myth.

Last edited:

"The suggestion that anybody in my team, the secretary of State, the UN Ambassador [Susan Rice] -- anybody on my team -- would play politics or mislead when we lost four people on our team is offensive."

He is right by default it has been offensive

Why was Susan Rice sent out too no less then 5 sunday morning shows trying to sell it was all about a video??

Why was that done??

Why was Jim Carney out there every day trying to sell us it was all about the video? Why did obama stand up in front of the UN and mislead the whole world?

This has become a very big deal, and obama isn't holding any of the cards.

obama knows that he bungled it which is why he has changed his stump speech to eliminate the line "al quaeda is on the run". He has to admit, on some level, that because of HIS actions, al quaeda has gotten stronger than they were after Bush smashed them. The myth that killing Bin Laden somehow struck a blow to al quaeda is just that, a myth.

It is not a big deal. What it is ...is blind partisan hakery by desperate losers like yourself. Bad things happen in bad places all over the world and you try as hard as you can to make everything Obama's fault. Obama has done NOTHING to embolden terrorists. He has tracked them as intelligence allows and sent his "apologies" :lol: to them in the form of Hellfire missles launched from drones. Obama does not waste American lives to kill a handfull of criminals. Obama does not stand around in a flight suit and exclaim.. "BRING EM ON".

To suggest that Killing Bin Ladin and confiscating all of the computer and printed material from Pakistan did not harm Al Queada is absurd. Your words are that of a moron.

I have had it with you assholes putting your asshole party ahead of our country.

You assholes will lose the presidency AGAIN and I hope you assholes lose enough seats in congress so Obama has the votes to finish what he started. I also hope he ignores the republican party and does not waste a minute of valuable time asking for your traitorous opinions.

Fuck republicans And fuck you.

I think Huggy needs to switch to decaf...

The truth is...Obama's not a very good President. That's not our fault. It is what it is. He didn't have any executive experience but we elected him anyways because he "sounded" good. So now we've had four years of someone leading us that doesn't know what leadership even "is". Hopefully we've learned our lesson. Let's get someone in the Oval Office that is a leader and understands what that word means.

Or...we can do another four years just like the last four...

The truth is...Obama's not a very good President. That's not our fault. It is what it is. He didn't have any executive experience but we elected him anyways because he "sounded" good. So now we've had four years of someone leading us that doesn't know what leadership even "is". Hopefully we've learned our lesson. Let's get someone in the Oval Office that is a leader and understands what that word means.

What we need is to dump the obstructionists in congress. My coffee is just fine.

DiamondDave said:
Hi, you have received -472 reputation points from DiamondDave.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Racist, lying, piece of shit...

Regards,
DiamondDave

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess I'm a racist for questioning Romney.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.
odd.... I don't see the word terrorist in that sentence about the attack in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.
odd... I don't see the word Benghazi or embassy in that sentence about acts of terror in general.

Dumb fuck libtards.

So, I guess he was talking about Disney Land when he gave that speech the day after the embassy attack?

Speaking of dumb.

Dumb fuck libtards.

So, I guess he was talking about Disney Land when he gave that speech the day after the embassy attack?

Speaking of dumb.

The first sentence when he used 'No act of terror...' was referring to 9-11-01 its the sentence that is next that he was talking about Benghazi.

Using just the first sentence is taking it out of context for political purposes.

DiamondDave said:

Comment:

Regards,
DiamondDave

No.. you are a racist for your history of racist posts and stances...

DiamondDave said:

Comment:

Regards,
DiamondDave

No.. you are a racist for your history of racist posts and stances...

Re-post just ONE of my supposedly racist posts, you sad sack of shit. Just one. I'll wait.....:eusa_whistle:

Dumb fuck libtards.

Speaking of dumb.

The first sentence when he used 'No act of terror...' was referring to 9-11-01 its the sentence that is next that he was talking about Benghazi.

Using just the first sentence is taking it out of context for political purposes.

You can stop spamming the board now with your desperate interpretation of the president's speech. Thanks.

Speaking of dumb.

You can stop spamming the board now with your desperate interpretation of the president's speech. Thanks.

Skip all the other administration spammers. Just Obama. 9/25 went before UN and 6 times referenced the video. Later same day, again cited video on The View, while saying he was 'eye candy' for the women in the binders. Whoops, just women, ignore binders.

What we need is to dump the obstructionists in congress. My coffee is just fine.

Only one problem with that theory, Huggy and it's a HUGE one! When Barry took office he had majorities in Congress. What did he give us with those majorities? Two things. The first is ObamaCare...one of the most badly written pieces of legislation in the history of the country...a piece of legislation that doesn't lower the cost of health care for most Americans while it adds one more massive entitlement program that we don't have the money to pay for. The other is the Obama Stimulus which will cost us almost a trillion dollars by the time we finish paying it off and resulted in the unemployment rate going from below 7% to over 10%.

THAT is what Barry does with majorities.

The REASON that Congress is now full of elected officials that oppose Barack Obama's agenda IS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED AND SENT THEM TO WASHINGTON TO DO JUST THAT!!!

Forum List

Back