Romney joins Marriott Board

This is for those who have been so curios about where and what Mitt Romney has been doing since the election well now you know he is again on the Board of Directors for Marriott International.
Mitt Romney Joins Marriott Board of Directors | Reuters

I worked for a Marriot company once. it was a chain of Ice Cream places, and I worked their in HS.

They collected names of people's birthdays and then sold them to the Selective Service when Carter reinstituted draft registration.

And not surprisingly, Mormons run the company...

This is for those who have been so curios about where and what Mitt Romney has been doing since the election well now you know he is again on the Board of Directors for Marriott International.

I worked for a Marriot company once. it was a chain of Ice Cream places, and I worked their in HS.

They collected names of people's birthdays and then sold them to the Selective Service when Carter reinstituted draft registration.

Anything to back that claim or do we just take your word for it and by the way unless the entire board are Mormons then the company is not being run by Mormons.

Anything to back that claim or do we just take your word for it and by the way unless the entire board are Mormons then the company is not being run by Mormons.

joe must of had a girlfriend that was stolen from him by a Mormon.

Leave it to the forum's leading religious bigot to roll out with the common knowledge about the Mariotts. :lol:

Mitt Romney Joins Marriott Board of Directors

* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.

Wed Jan 7, 2009 1:25pm EST

BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitt Romney has been reappointed to theboard of directors of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) the companysaid today.

Would this not fall under OLD news? :confused:

And if the ice cream eaters die, the morms baptize them.

Mittens joining a morm company's board of directors, means they put his name on the letterhead.

Pretty pathetic.

Mitt Romney Joins Marriott Board of Directors

* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.

Wed Jan 7, 2009 1:25pm EST

BETHESDA, Md., Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitt Romney has been reappointed to theboard of directors of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) the companysaid today.

Would this not fall under OLD news? :confused:

Just goes to show ya, this guy is so damn boring, no one even noticed until now.

The difference between the rich and union members is that union members fight to retire at 50 and the rich start a new job at 65.

My grandson works for Mariott. He started as a night janitor and now is manager of one of their hotels. He can't complain.

The difference between the rich and union members is that union members fight to retire at 50 and the rich start a new job at 65.

My grandson works for Mariott. He started as a night janitor and now is manager of one of their hotels. He can't complain.

Serious question for the Board Liar:

No matter what the subject, no matter what is being discussed, do you really believe that people believe that you have some close connection to it? Every thread, every subject, YOU do it for a living, have an advanced degree in it, have family or a friend who does it for a living and/or just generally know everything there is to know about it.

GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

OTOH, he can't complain because they'd fire is lazy ass.

Serious question for the Board Liar:

No matter what the subject, no matter what is being discussed, do you really believe that people believe that you have some close connection to it? Every thread, every subject, YOU do it for a living, have an advanced degree in it, have family or a friend who does it for a living and/or just generally know everything there is to know about it.

GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

OTOH, he can't complain because they'd fire is lazy ass.
Well if I had to choose between you and Katz who is more likely to be making up stories... well, it wouldn't be Katz that'z for sure! :lol:

Well, the Farrell's thing was true.

snopes.com: Ice Cream Draft Notice

and, yes, the Lie Daily Stupids own it...

Daily Kos: Boycott Mormon businesses and Anyone else who Supported Prop 8

Mitt joined the board because he thinks he has a 'sure fire' plan on how to move the entire hotel chain to China.

Mitt joined the board because he thinks he has a 'sure fire' plan on how to move the entire hotel chain to China.

Maybe just the headquarters. The more companies that leave obama's sinking ship the better.

Forum List

Back