Romney: 'It's Possible' Obama Could Win

It's possible that obama could have a cocaine induced heart attack too and it would be presidebt Biden.

And monkeys could fly out of Obama's ass too......Its possible.....

It's possible that everyone on earth will be miraculously healed of any illness, injury, or mental issues they might have tomorrow. I wouldn't expect it to happen though.

It's possible that obama might show up one day and go to work. It's never happened before but it's possible.

the guys in Vegas who actually put money where their mouth is have Obama winning 3 to 1, inching up the past few days.

these guys usually get it right.

AHA!

Even Romney see's the writing on the wall. Adios Mr 1%. :lol:

Romney: 'It's Possible' Obama Could Win - Yahoo! News

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney says he may be defeated by President Barack Obama in Tuesday's presidential contest, but it's doubtful.

cherry pick much???

Speaking at an Ohio rally Sunday afternoon, Romney said that it's possible, but not likely that Obama will win. He was responding to supporters who booed when he speculated on the consequences of an Obama second term.

negged for being a dumb ass.

Its possible obama likes hold hands with hairy men......

$636_1348659184.jpg

It's possible?

:lol:

It's likely.

Rational heads are still leaning towards 'too close to call'. Stop disrespecting your fellow Americans.

Should be a cake walk for Obama - as the sitting POTUS. It isn't. What does that tell you? Probably nothing, if you continue thinking like a hack. What does it tell you that Obama's having to run around - dragging BillyBoy in tow - in states that he should not have to worry about? Probably nothing, but you continue thinking like a hack.

Logic tells any rational being that it is too close to call. Romney is right - he may lose. Romney is right - he may well win.

Either way, it is the American people who decide... and those who really decide owe no allegiance to either of your fucking corrupt parties.

To be honest, I'd suggest that no one of either party should be voting in this election - y'all are responsible for the clusterfuck of the past 12 years. You are not mature or rational enough to vote... Consider yourselves lucky the founders saw fit to protect your corrupt, partisan asses.

For the record - Romney/Ryan 2012.

It's possible that everyone on earth will be miraculously healed of any illness, injury, or mental issues they might have tomorrow. I wouldn't expect it to happen though.

Actually, that's not possible. But you wouldn't understand the difference.

Great bunch of responses. LMAO.

Personally I think Barry is a goner and Romney will win.

Hey. My opinion means as much as anyone elses.

I sure ain't gonna hold my breath for Barry to actually do something besides run for that second term. Oh well. Valerie is holding the fort at the WH. Its all good.

Forum List

Back