Romney Is Way Too Rich!

God... when will you idiots realize that we don't have a problem with rich people, and we don't have a problem with the lifestyles that rich people have.

We just want them to pay more taxes. It's not like we're only wanting conservative rich people to pay more taxes. We're wanting all of them.

They why, besides you, have NO OTHER liberal on this board bitched only about conservative rich people??

Because those people are fighting to give themselves tax cuts instead of being willing to pay more taxes leveraged at all rich people.

The House on Wednesday passed Republicans' own version of the Buffett Rule, which allows wealthy Americans to voluntarily pony up to reduce the deficit.

The bill, labeled the Buffett Rule Act, passed by voice vote, meaning Democrats and Republicans agreed with it. Under the legislation, which would still need Senate approval, taxpayers could check a box on their taxes and send in a check for more than they owe to the IRS.

"If Warren Buffett and others like him truly feel they're not paying enough in taxes, they can use the Buffett Rule Act to put their money where their mouth is and voluntarily send in more to pay down the national debt, rather than changing the entire tax code to inflict more job-killing tax hikes on hard-working Americans," said Rep. Steve Scalise, the Louisiana Republican who wrote the bill.

Read more: House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Romney has created jobs so people could improve their circumstances. To me, that is far more kind than merely patting them on the head and handing them a check. Many who are workshy may not agree with that.

I am so sick of the class envy that is encouraged among Obama supporters. Somehow, it's assumed that by becoming rich, a person took away something from others. I guess there are those who believe that opportunities are finite and that they are all used up.

Obama did say that, at some point, people have made enough money. Of course, liberals are not included in that rule, especially those who donate to his campaign.

You folks seem to always forget that Barack Obama is also a "rich man", who by his deeds actually doesn't "give a rat's patoot about anyone else".

again, no one cares that he's rich.

i'm interested in policy, not how much mittens tithes to his church.

how much did he give in charity...

oh right... we don't know, he doesn't release tax returns.

yes, Mrs. Kennedy

They why, besides you, have NO OTHER liberal on this board bitched only about conservative rich people??

Because those people are fighting to give themselves tax cuts instead of being willing to pay more taxes leveraged at all rich people.

The House on Wednesday passed Republicans' own version of the Buffett Rule, which allows wealthy Americans to voluntarily pony up to reduce the deficit.

The bill, labeled the Buffett Rule Act, passed by voice vote, meaning Democrats and Republicans agreed with it. Under the legislation, which would still need Senate approval, taxpayers could check a box on their taxes and send in a check for more than they owe to the IRS.

"If Warren Buffett and others like him truly feel they're not paying enough in taxes, they can use the Buffett Rule Act to put their money where their mouth is and voluntarily send in more to pay down the national debt, rather than changing the entire tax code to inflict more job-killing tax hikes on hard-working Americans," said Rep. Steve Scalise, the Louisiana Republican who wrote the bill.

Read more: House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times House passes new Buffett Rule - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

That is comparable to a tax against all of the ridiculously wealthy how?

Oh right, it's not. It's just another way for those fat cats to try and keep themselves from having to pay taxes.

What has changed?

God... when will you idiots realize that we don't have a problem with rich people, and we don't have a problem with the lifestyles that rich people have.

We just want them to pay more taxes. It's not like we're only wanting conservative rich people to pay more taxes. We're wanting all of them.

I'm sure you can't work, but can you afford booze, weed and cigs?

I'll bet you can.........

Romney has created jobs so people could improve their circumstances. To me, that is far more kind than merely patting them on the head and handing them a check. Many who are workshy may not agree with that.

I am so sick of the class envy that is encouraged among Obama supporters. Somehow, it's assumed that by becoming rich, a person took away something from others. I guess there are those who believe that opportunities are finite and that they are all used up.

Obama did say that, at some point, people have made enough money. Of course, liberals are not included in that rule, especially those who donate to his campaign.

businesmen who became presidents: hoover, carter, baby bush,

the US is not a business which requires only the shareholders be enriched regardless of the effect on the business or its workforce.

You know, Obama just paid off his student loans a few years ago? He's made his tax returns available going back several years. He's far from wealthy. I believe Mitt won't show but one year because he has something to hide. Maybe paying little to no taxes like many wealthy people and corporations do, all legally by the way. Notice how Mitt hid behind his wife's skirts while she explained "they" would produce no more returns? What a poor excuse for a politician. Obama will wipe the floor with him in debates.

You folks seem to always forget that Barack Obama is also a "rich man", who by his deeds actually doesn't "give a rat's patoot about anyone else".

No one cares if people are rich...

they care if people are rich and don't give a rat's patoot about anyone else.

i know that's complicated for obama deranged ranring rightwingnut twits.

ah well...

You actually think Beyonce and JAY Z cares about anyone but themselves. This fund raiser was nothing but LOOK AT US we are so rich .. Plus lets elect the black guy again , because even though he fucked this country up . He is way cooler then the successful business guy..

businesmen who became presidents: hoover, carter, baby bush,

the US is not a business which requires only the shareholders be enriched regardless of the effect on the business or its workforce.

Hoover, Carter & Bush were businessmen. But there are all kinds of businessmen. They weren't necessarily the same as Romney. Romney knows jobs....the others may not have had the same background. You can't put them all in the same catagory.....

No one cares if people are rich...

they care if people are rich and don't give a rat's patoot about anyone else.

i know that's complicated for obama deranged ranring rightwingnut twits.

ah well...

Jillian your full of shit, because left wingers like you always attack the "rich" and never make distcintions. And when you are caught, then you have this bs to cover your left wing friends. So only left wing rich people care?

Yeah you know the ones that make money off global warming (through carbon credits, a massive scam) and drive up energy prices for the poor folks or dont want poor folks to control their thermostats, yet real caring from the left.

Forum List

Back