Romney Is Way Too Rich!

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Champagne tower hidden at Jay-Z and Beyonce’s fundraiser for Obama - The Reliable Source - The Washington Post

137296616.jpg

Hey, where’s the bubbly? The landmark feature at Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club in Manhattan is a dazzling, 18-foot champagne tower — 350 gold bottles in all, from what’s said to be his favorite brand, Armand de Brignac — a highlight of the nightspot’s $10 million renovation earlier this year. But at the hip-hop mogul’s fundraiser for President Obama Tuesday night, the wall of glitz was discreetly covered up under a dark dropcloth, reports our colleague Amy Gardner. Hmmm — an optics thing, you think?

Only a few gleaming bottles near the top were visible. Guests, who paid $40K each for the privilege of attending, did however enjoy champers served in flutes.

Last edited:
No one cares if people are rich...

they care if people are rich and don't give a rat's patoot about anyone else.

i know that's complicated for obama deranged ranring rightwingnut twits.

ah well...

How is pointing out someone else is rich proving anything?

I guess we could compare how Jay Z grew up compared to Romney, but there is no point. I am sure Jay Z doesn't feel the same way towards poor people as Romney does, you know since he grew up in projects and all.

ah well...

Not one person in this 145-post thread could give an example of personal charity on the part of Barack Obama:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247753-mitt-romney-friend-in-need.html

Mitt Romney is a frigging SAINT next to Obama, giving of his money, his personal time, and even saving actual lives when needed. What's more, he's got the perfect skill set for what this country needs now.

Barack Obama is a con-man, whose own brother lives in worse poverty than what we as Americans can wrap our minds around.

You folks seem to always forget that Barack Obama is also a "rich man", who by his deeds actually doesn't "give a rat's patoot about anyone else".

ah well...

Uhhh Jill... people have the freedom to give a rat's ass or not.. to be jerks or not.. to be generous or not... to be bigots or not... to be lazy or not.... and whether you like it or not, you don't get to force them otherwise because you disagree

ah well...

Not one person in this 145-post thread could give an example of personal charity on the part of Barack Obama:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247753-mitt-romney-friend-in-need.html

Mitt Romney is a frigging SAINT next to Obama, giving of his money, his personal time, and even saving actual lives when needed. What's more, he's got the perfect skill set for what this country needs now.

Barack Obama is a con-man, whose own brother lives in worse poverty than what we as Americans can wrap our minds around.
Really thought that was a good way to get to know a man who well may be President in next January. I sure hope so. We have an awful 16-trillion dollar debt that could use a good shove out the door. It isn't going to get shoved out with all the promises Obama will be making to get the something-for-nothing crowd voting for him.

Thanks for the link to the video, Murf. Here's Mitt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_cGyPwt5UI]Mitt Romney: Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

ah well...

I think that most intelligent people don't want to give their money to the 1% while the 1% takes jobs out of the country.

That's also why rw's love the 1% == They really are that stupid.

If rw's are so in favor of giving their money to Mitt's friends, let them. I'll be keeping my money though and I'll use part of it just as I always have and as other small business owners have - creating jobs.

You folks seem to always forget that Barack Obama is also a "rich man", who by his deeds actually doesn't "give a rat's patoot about anyone else".

We have several years of President and Mrs Obama's tax returns so we know exactly how much they have given to charity.

We have yet to see even one entire year of Mitten's tax returns and since he has lied about almost everything else (including his tax returns), we have no idea how much he has given.

The Obama's cannot begin to compete with the incredible wealth of the Romneys.

The Obama's have worked very hard to help our inner city kids AND our military.

Romney and his wife have a horse.

We have several years of President and Mrs Obama's tax returns so we know exactly how much they have given to charity.

We have yet to see even one entire year of Mitten's tax returns and since he has lied about almost everything else (including his tax returns), we have no idea how much he has given.

Don't forget the car elevator!

We know Romney donates at least 10 percent of his income to his church.

Don't forget the car elevator!

We know Romney donates at least 10 percent of his income to his church.

I call animal abuse because the horse should have an elevator too.
Read what they do to horses -
Dogs Against Romney: The Romneys Appalling Record of Animal Abuse

As for his cult, I read that if you do the math, Mittens has been cheating them for a long time because its no where near 10%.

again, no one cares that he's rich.

i'm interested in policy, not how much mittens tithes to his church.

how much did he give in charity...

oh right... we don't know, he doesn't release tax returns.

I can't believe ANYONE could be more up Obama's ass than you...well, maybe TM. He has NOT helped our military, i know.

again, no one cares that he's rich.

i'm interested in policy, not how much mittens tithes to his church.

how much did he give in charity...

oh right... we don't know, he doesn't release tax returns.

You say you are interested only in policy and then want to know how much he gives to charity.

Why are you not studying his legislative record as governor? I bet you cannot name one Romney policy in Massachusetts outside of RomneyCare.

Did you know he was number one in the nation for hiring women when he was governor?

How's that for a policy?

God... when will you idiots realize that we don't have a problem with rich people, and we don't have a problem with the lifestyles that rich people have.

We just want them to pay more taxes. It's not like we're only wanting conservative rich people to pay more taxes. We're wanting all of them.

Romney has released his 2010 tax return and part of his 2011 return. He gave over $7 million to charity in those two years. Now you know.

The Obamas help kids and the military with tax payers money.

Last edited:
God... when will you idiots realize that we don't have a problem with rich people, and we don't have a problem with the lifestyles that rich people have.

We just want them to pay more taxes. It's not like we're only wanting conservative rich people to pay more taxes. We're wanting all of them.

They why, besides you, have NO OTHER liberal on this board bitched only about conservative rich people??

They why, besides you, have NO OTHER liberal on this board bitched only about conservative rich people??

Because those people are fighting to give themselves tax cuts instead of being willing to pay more taxes leveraged at all rich people.

Forum List

Back