Romney is very well spoken

Romney wants to "get rid of Planned Parenthood."

Romney says he will "veto the Dream Act."

Romney wants to "let Detroit go bankrupt."

The clients of Planned Parenthood never plan to be parents. They plan to be hedonistic, selfish and self-admiring liberal nobodies.

The Dream Act is an act of nightmare. When illegal immigrants are allowed a free pass, can allowing murder, extortion, blackmail, lying, cheating, philandering and treason be far behind??

Well, um, yeah, if you commit those crimes accidently as a minor, we usually don't hold ou accountable for them. Not that babies can actually commit those crimes.

Not that cheating and philandering are actually crimes...

Any country that can survive 8 years of 'W' can survive Obama or Romney.
It would be a better country with neither.

Any country that can survive 8 years of 'W' can survive Obama or Romney.
It would be a better country with neither.

Unfortunately, that is what our system has left us with...

I understand what you mean when you say "our system" and don't mean to be argumentative, but really it is 'their system', meaning the falsely sacrosanct 'two party system'. This fiasco has been foisted on us over time by the deceptive, destructive, avaricious criminals in those two parties. It has resulted in a slow motion coup d'etat that leaves the people out of decision making.

Of course, 'the people' are not without their share of guilt. If they had voted and cleaned out the House of Representatives a few times as they should have, things would not have gotten this bad.

"I like to fire people"

"I am not concerned about the poor"

"My tax rate is 13%"

"Corporations are people, my friend."

"Who let the dogs out?"

"Some of my best friends own NASCAR teams."

I fired on firm that I hired to take care of my lawn for doing a poor job.

I do my share and more looking out after the poor.

My tax rate is more than 13 %, and I am an unprotected retiree.

The corporation I worked for for 37 and a half years was and still is an entity that is a collection of PEOPLE.

The dogs were let out and they ended up in the Black Congressional Caucus.

I don't care about car racing, but I would not be ashamed calling NASCAR owners my friends.

Ahh, incomplete quotes. One of the many refuges of leftists who can't come up with a REAL argument.

Let's just look at what Mitt Romney REALLY said, that Chris is too dickless to deal with, shall we?

"I like to fire people"

ACTUAL QUOTE: "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. You know, if someone doesn't give me a good service that I need, I want to say, 'I'm going to go get someone else to provide that service to me.'"

What a coincidence. MOST of us like having the ability to go find a better service provider when needed. Apparently, Chris likes being stuck with whatever he happens to get.

"I am not concerned about the poor"

ACTUAL QUOTE: "I'm not concerned about the very poor. There's a safety net there, and if it needs repair I'll fix it. I'm not concerned about the very rich, they're doing just fine. I'm concerned about the heart of America, the 95% of Americans who are right now struggling."

Wait, wouldn't those be the same people leftists - as represented by their poster children, Occupy Bullshit - are always pissing on about? Telling us how bad they have it, and how our policies should be ALL about them? I guess that's only a good thing when a leftist says it, huh?

"My tax rate is 13%"

As far as I can tell, he's never actually said that. But as it happens, the capital gains rate IS about 13%, so I fail to see your problem with this. As has been pointed out numerous times - but simply doesn't sink in to fools whose only income is their welfare check - everyone in the US pays exactly the same rate on their investment income.

"Corporations are people, my friend."

ACTUAL QUOTE: “Corporations are people, my friend. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to people. Where do you think it goes?”

"Who let the dogs out?"

No idea what difference quoting a pop song is supposed to make.

"Some of my best friends own NASCAR teams."

ACTUAL QUOTE: Asked by the AP reporter if he follows NASCAR, Romney responded, "Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans. But I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners."

And the point would be . . . ? If he talks about things the way poor people do, he's ridiculed. If he talks about things like a rich guy, he's ridiculed. I think the left's point is that he's just supposed to give all his frigging money away and turn Democrat. Anything less is wrong.

How about you jackwagons get something REAL to bitch about?

Forum List

Back