Romney is the best flip flopper around? Can we agree to that?

I'm thinkin that the Morman cult is gonna do one olympic style flip flop two and a half gainer and accept the gays and gay marraige this summer in a desperate attempt to put Mittens over the top in November.

Mark my words!

As you can see this information means little to nothing for Republicans until he flip flops and becomes Obama.

I do have to say for all the republicans out there you should vote for me over Mitt because I am so much better at not being Obama.

I'm thinkin that the Morman cult is gonna do one olympic style flip flop two and a half gainer and accept the gays and gay marraige this summer in a desperate attempt to put Mittens over the top in November.

Mark my words!

I am waiting for his ultimate flip flop if he gets elected. At his swearing in he will rip off his mask and we will see he was obama all along.

There is Youtube link below showing how much Romney Flip Flops. Can you watch and tell me you don't believe Romney is best flip flopper of all time?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

No we clearly can not agree on it.

Obama lied to us all, claimed this was not a tax, then argued it court it was, and now says he does not give a fuck what the Supreme Courts says it's not a tax, it's a mandate under the commerce clause. Which he thinks he gets to decide is legal despite the court ruling.

yet you focus on Romney.

to fucking funny

The entire law is constitutional.

Maybe you didn't get that.

There is Youtube link below showing how much Romney Flip Flops. Can you watch and tell me you don't believe Romney is best flip flopper of all time?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

Beats saying "His thoughts on this are evolving" or some such non= sense.

Obama evolved on gays
gitmo
Patriot Act
raising taxes
UE
shovel ready jobs
Tax that's not a tax but is not a fine

etc etc

New Topics

Forum List

Back