Romney is the best flip flopper around? Can we agree to that?

Shutter_Label

Rookie
Jun 27, 2012
There is Youtube link below showing how much Romney Flip Flops. Can you watch and tell me you don't believe Romney is best flip flopper of all time?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=g-vrec[/ame]

Last edited:
There is Youtube link below showing how much Romney Flip Flops. Can you watch and tell me you don't believe Romney is best flip flopper of all time?

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

No we clearly can not agree on it.

Obama lied to us all, claimed this was not a tax, then argued it court it was, and now says he does not give a fuck what the Supreme Courts says it's not a tax, it's a mandate under the commerce clause. Which he thinks he gets to decide is legal despite the court ruling.

yet you focus on Romney.

to fucking funny

I dono, Obama is pretty fing close... Or do I need to bring out the flip flop vids to prove it? Point is, who cares, you have 1 liar running next to another liar, are we really debating between what one lies more about their positions? That could take a while.

He definitely evolves (aka flip flops) a lot.

But no matter how much evolving he has done, he is not Obama. And that's reason enough to get my vote.

But no matter how much evolving he has done, he is not Obama. And that's reason enough to get my vote.

Who,Obama....anyway you missed the R off evolving when referring to Rominnee....he is a real spin merchant.steve

Last edited:

What do you expect Romney to accomplish? I certainly can't see anything positive about the information he has released thus far. For fucks sake, he thinks Russia is our biggest enemy!

ANYONE but Obama folks..I don't care if they called Romney a back flipper:eusa_clap:

vote vote vote

What do you expect Romney to accomplish? I certainly can't see anything positive about the information he has released thus far. For fucks sake, he thinks Russia is our biggest enemy!

I'd vote for Gomer Pyle before Obama.

Romney has the best chance of beating him, so I'll vote for the flip flipping, dog abuser.

Romney, in shift, says health care mandate is a tax - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Holy shit. I cannot think of one single political issue that Mitt Romney has NOT been on both sides of the fence of. Besides anything that deals with his worship of money. But seriously, every major issue he's been on the for and against side of.

This is just one more example of a dude who will say and do whatever he is told will help him get elected. I know, every politician is willing to do that, right? Well, at least most of them are better at not being totally fucking obvious about it.

(Insert some kind of tirade about Obama being a liar, impersonating a President, "Evolver in Chief" blah blah blah)

So he has flipped his position because he acknowleges the Supreme Court ruling.

Priceless.

Do you ever bother to check and see if there are other threads on a topic before you start it?

Anyone supporting the man that sold the Mandate as a Penalty, then argued in Court it was a Tax, and now says fuck the SCOTUS it's not a tax, it's a Penalty.

has absolutely no credibility at all to call someone else a Flip Flopper.

None.

Mitt was the first to put this tax into effect because he saw it as an important part of raising revenue so that the newly imposed regulations did not bankrupt the healthcare industry. If you are going to keep health insurance as the main way the non-rich need to pay for huge hospital fees and medical care, and you are going to tie the hands of the insurance companies so they have to take high expense people, make it so they cannot drop high expense people to save money, and put an end to some of their ways of saving money by screwing the unhealthy who make claims on their product you have to somehow get them money. Especially if you are going to allow them to remain for profit businesses who's main goal is money and not paying for people's healthcare.

Mitt romney knows this is a fact just as obama and the democrats do. Mitt is a businessman, and he clearly saw the issue from a head of business POV when he was MA governor. Even people around here who feel the mandate is wrong recognize that without the mandate you kill of for profit insurance companies. This is why Romney will not allow the repeal of the mandate without the repeal of the entire law if president.

The problem with the whole deal is the whole idea of health insurance companies who owe more loyalty to their investors and higher ups is a crappy way to deal with medical care. The single payer solution would have been much better at accomplishing health care coverage, but it conflicts with the republicans and mitt because it eliminates a huge money making industry. With single payer health care you would have had to up taxes a lot, but the one thing that was never really brought up is you would also save on health insurance premiums, deductables, non-covered medical care, and you could have offered up preventative care and cures to reduce sickness and lower the cost of treatment options that are clearly preferred by the medical industry for the profits they make.

Mitt is a flip flopper who will say whatever he thinks will get him votes, and this flip flop proves it because he spent a few days figuring out which would hurt him more. Would it be worse for him to have been responsible for a huge raise in taxes and take ownership of Romneycare in MA, or would he avoid that accusation by saying he merely put in a penalty like obama did. He started by calling it a penalty and was forced by the people he is supposed to be leading to call it a tax. This is evidence that he does not lead his party, and like we saw in the primaries he doesn't agree with them a lot.

Not that any of this matters as republicans simply vote for who fox news tells them to. Mitt was losing to everyone in the primaries, but Fox took the lead and pushed him up above everyone else. The only real question is will this deception work on independents.

Mitt was the first to put this tax into effect because he saw it as an important part of raising revenue so that the newly imposed regulations did not bankrupt the healthcare industry. If you are going to keep health insurance as the main way the non-rich need to pay for huge hospital fees and medical care, and you are going to tie the hands of the insurance companies so they have to take high expense people, make it so they cannot drop high expense people to save money, and put an end to some of their ways of saving money by screwing the unhealthy who make claims on their product you have to somehow get them money. Especially if you are going to allow them to remain for profit businesses who's main goal is money and not paying for people's healthcare.

Mitt romney knows this is a fact just as obama and the democrats do. Mitt is a businessman, and he clearly saw the issue from a head of business POV when he was MA governor. Even people around here who feel the mandate is wrong recognize that without the mandate you kill of for profit insurance companies. This is why Romney will not allow the repeal of the mandate without the repeal of the entire law if president.

The problem with the whole deal is the whole idea of health insurance companies who owe more loyalty to their investors and higher ups is a crappy way to deal with medical care. The single payer solution would have been much better at accomplishing health care coverage, but it conflicts with the republicans and mitt because it eliminates a huge money making industry. With single payer health care you would have had to up taxes a lot, but the one thing that was never really brought up is you would also save on health insurance premiums, deductables, non-covered medical care, and you could have offered up preventative care and cures to reduce sickness and lower the cost of treatment options that are clearly preferred by the medical industry for the profits they make.

Mitt is a flip flopper who will say whatever he thinks will get him votes, and this flip flop proves it because he spent a few days figuring out which would hurt him more. Would it be worse for him to have been responsible for a huge raise in taxes and take ownership of Romneycare in MA, or would he avoid that accusation by saying he merely put in a penalty like obama did. He started by calling it a penalty and was forced by the people he is supposed to be leading to call it a tax. This is evidence that he does not lead his party, and like we saw in the primaries he doesn't agree with them a lot.

Not that any of this matters as republicans simply vote for who fox news tells them to. Mitt was losing to everyone in the primaries, but Fox took the lead and pushed him up above everyone else. The only real question is will this deception work on independents.

A-fucking-men!

Forum List

Back