Romney is losing Massachusetts by 20 points

...give or take a few.

Question:

Has any other presidential candidate ever been such a terrible governor that he ended up losing the state he was governor of by that huge a margin???

Actually considering what he had to work with(Democratic legislature)he was not a terrible Governor.

Romney's first couple of years in office were spent dealing with my state’s budget crisis. He was successful in closing the budget shortfall without raising the state sales or income tax. Property taxes went up however. He raised revenues and cut spending.

Job growth happened but was pretty slow although unemployment did go down while he was Governor.

I would say he was a mixed bag as a Governor in a state of all Ds but he would still be a much better President than Obama imo. Terrible? No one I know who lives in Mass would agree he was "terrible" unless they are partisan hacks.

you don't get out enough

when he bothered to hang around at all, he was mediocre

the last 2+ years of his term, he was running around the country pandering to the base.

he sucked.

Did someone mention 'partisan hack'? Yeah.............:eusa_whistle:

What about Scott Brown?

His approval rating is above 50%.

He's going to lose a fairly close race to Warren because while the people of this state generally like Scott Brown their distaste for GOP politics on a national level exceeds their warm feelings towards him.

That Mitt Romney is losing so badly in the state and is going to lose Michigan speaks volumns about what the people who know him best think about him.

The people of MA like people who get ahead pretending to be American Indians? Really?

Tuesday will decide whether some of my fellow state voters are as cradle to grave D and dumb as I know personally some are. Oh man, the stories I could tell.

What about Scott Brown?

He's going to lose a fairly close race to Warren because while the people of this state generally like Scott Brown their distaste for GOP politics on a national level exceeds their warm feelings towards him.

That Mitt Romney is losing so badly in the state and is going to lose Michigan speaks volumns about what the people who know him best think about him.

The people of MA like people who get ahead pretending to be American Indians? Really?

There are a lot of people in Massachusetts who will even vote for someone who kills a young woman as long as there is a 'D' after the name.

Like I told you, you are wasting the Mitt maligning on me. I don't much care. I long ago parted ways with Romney.

It's just a habit I've picked up from all the apologists that proclaim him as the savior of the country.

Trust me I saw it on another board. He was the least liked of the potential candidates but then he became "the one" and the team rallied.

Democrats are the same.

If you are going to bitch about one side bitch about them both.

I don't see anybody singing Obama's praises.

There are a lot of people in Massachusetts who will even vote for someone who kills a young woman as long as there is a 'D' after the name.

Dontcha you know it.

It's just a habit I've picked up from all the apologists that proclaim him as the savior of the country.

Trust me I saw it on another board. He was the least liked of the potential candidates but then he became "the one" and the team rallied.

Democrats are the same.

Well vent your spleen on Romney to your heart's desire. I have nothing to add. If you are not voting for him what do you care?

I have more venom for the 2 party system and the media than one man named Romney or even Obama. We have them both because of these disgusting political parties and the media and people who prop them up election after election.

Democrats are the same.

Well vent your spleen on Romney to your heart's desire. I have nothing to add. If you are not voting for him what do you care?

The reason Romney in particular provokes my ire is because so many idiots hold him up as the saviour of this country, sent to deliver us from the hands of Obama... when it's more like out of the frying pan, into the fire.

I have more venom for the 2 party system and the media than one man named Romney or even Obama. We have them both because of these disgusting political parties and the media and people who prop them up election after election.

True, that.

What about Scott Brown?

You have no proof of that.

Like I said, the people of this state hate the GOP on a national level more than they like Scott Brown.

And guess what? It's people like you pushing this kind of bullshit that helped remind everyone here of how horrible your GOP is.

Liz Warren thanks you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back