Romney is Kicking Obama's Ass As Predicted

Now I see why obama didn't prepare. All his answers were right out of his campaign speeches! It makes sense now. He thought his campaign was preparation enough.

So he got Romney's Ferragamo up his ass.

This was almost painful. You know it was painful when Bill Maher complains.

Obama seemed to have lost has rev wright cocky ass accent in tonights debate.. $3562723908.gif

$ObamaWright.jpg

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate.

Romney was aggressive but not enough to connect with the American people. President Obama will adjust and kick Romneys ass in the second debate.

Obama couldn't handle Romney with Jim the liberal Lehrer keeping time and trying his best to cut Romney off...and giving the Amateur up to 3½ minutes to respond, which was a major break for Mitt. The more the asshole (Obama) talked the better.

Because treating sick people for profit is always the cheapest way.

Translation: Whenever the government does something, it always costs 10 times more than when the private sector does it.

Only it doesn't. The VA proves that. It's one of those ridiculous Republican talking points that right wingers have repeated so often, they have lost the ability to believe facts.

Because treating sick people for profit is always the cheapest way.

Translation: Whenever the government does something, it always costs 10 times more than when the private sector does it.

Only it doesn't. The VA proves that. It's one of those ridiculous Republican talking points that right wingers have repeated so often, they have lost the ability to believe facts.

Wrong. What I said is the iron law of government.

The thing to remember here is that his moderate act is nothing but an act, he has no intention of being as populist as he is acting. Winning? Maybe, but certainly not by being honest about who he intends to favor in policy.

I 100% agree with you. Pres. Obama, indeed, has no intention of being as populist as he is, uh, er, uh.... Oh, wait wait wait. You were talking about Romney? Oops, my bad. Keep on hatin', my confused bleeding heart.

Forum List

Back