Romney is Going to Repeal ObamaCare (a.k.a. RomneyCare) When He Becomes President!!

Aug 7, 2009
Whoa!!! Romney means business now!! If by some snowball's chance in hell he defeats Obama in November, Romney vows to get ObamaCare repealed the first day he takes office. That'll be ironic as hell, considering ObamaCare is virtually identical to what Etch-A-Sketch Man implemented in Massachusetts when he was governor. The hypocrisy of this shameless idiot is simply unfathomable.

Seriously, does ANY Repug on this board actually respect such a shameless hypocrite such as Romney?? The mother fucker will literally say ANYTHING! It's truly amazing.

You Repugs tried to challenge the bill in court and now every Repug in the country is whining and crying like little bitches because they can't stand the fact that the Supreme Court didn't strike down the law. Fucking priceless, I'm enjoying every minute of this.

And all of you fucking Repug suckers who would actually vote for such a fucking liar like Romney...I hate to say it, but I actually feel sorry for you worthless peasant fucks. The fact that you would actually vote for someone so shamelessly hypocritical just shows that it's your SERF DUTY to suck the cocks of your rich Repug feudal masters the rest of your miserable lives.

Rich Repugs are your moral and intellectual superiors, after all. The billionaire Koch brothers certainly know what's best for you unsophisticated, know-nothing trailer trash dumb fucks. :cuckoo: Just obey your feudal masters like good little Repug serfs.

Forum List

Back