Romney is for auditing the Fed

Romney also wants to fire Bernanke.
More people would be behind Obama if he fired Bernanke and wanted to audit the Federal reserve. Oh Waite, Obama does want what Bernanke is doing.
Just like a typical, Dem worry about short term solutions. kick the can down the road for the long term solutions. It's somebody else's problem to deal with in the future, after I am out of office.
Did you hear him on Letterman's show?
He said the deficit is not a problem in the short term but will be in the long term.
It's a problem right now Mr. President. This is why we have had two credit downgrades and we have moved from 1st place in the world economy in 2009, to number 10. It was bad enough when we were at number 7 because of QE 1 and 2, then Bernanke has done QE3 and now we are in 10th place. As long as he keeps doing this we are going to continue to move down. He has to be fired.

Here Romney is saying he's going to keep the Fed Chairman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=share&list=PL088BA38C3077AA41]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

You nutters don't even know what the implications of that claim are. You think it sounds nice. How about explaining, in detail, exactly why you think this is a good thing to do.

:DAnd you nutters just don't give a * * * * where the taxpayers money goes. Why don't you go party with the GSA.

Man...I see why we are in the hole we are in...A man known for flip flopping says something you all agree with and I do to and you all jump on the bandwagon like its actually going to happen...he is full of shit and everyone knows it. He is just trying to jumpstart his campaign and a month ago was right around the time the convention was going on and the RNC decided to put auditing the fed into their platform.

:DSounds like a much better idea than Ubamas spending $70,000 on apology ads in the ME.

Well, color me shocked. He said it, it must be true!

Give me a break. He's garnering Paul supporters by using rhetoric. He thinks those who oppose the federal reserve and support old man paul are dumb enough to believe him for a vote cast.

It might work for some, but I doubt it's going to cover the base of supporters. Good luck Mitt! You're my thrid choice! Right ahead of Obama!

Yep...I knew that as soon as it was said the first time...he won't do it just like he won't follow through with half the shit on the new platform.

Forum List

Back