Romney is for auditing the Fed

Man...I see why we are in the hole we are in...A man known for flip flopping says something you all agree with and I do to and you all jump on the bandwagon like its actually going to happen...he is full of shit and everyone knows it. He is just trying to jumpstart his campaign and a month ago was right around the time the convention was going on and the RNC decided to put auditing the fed into their platform.

do you have a fetish for flip flops?

i bet you don't fetish over obama's flip flops....do you only crave white people flip flops? :badgrin:

No I don't like flip flops. Willard is a flip flopper aka a liar. He changes positions whenever its politically helpful to him to do so.

Man...I see why we are in the hole we are in...A man known for flip flopping says something you all agree with and I do to and you all jump on the bandwagon like its actually going to happen...he is full of shit and everyone knows it. He is just trying to jumpstart his campaign and a month ago was right around the time the convention was going on and the RNC decided to put auditing the fed into their platform.

do you have a fetish for flip flops?

i bet you don't fetish over obama's flip flops....do you only crave white people flip flops? :badgrin:

No I don't like flip flops. Willard is a flip flopper aka a liar. He changes positions whenever its politically helpful to him to do so.

not any more so than obama or most other politicians. but you are stuck on romney's feet. weird if you ask me.

how about obama?

obama's tax returns are public and he isn't hiding money offshore.

Romney's Of Shore Holdings were set up and Managed by a Blind Trusty Sweet heart. Stop implying it's there to hide it. It is completely common for anyone, a Person or a Huge Investment fund, that has Billions to spread it out and not just have it in one Countries financial Institutions.

If someone handed you a couple hundred Million Tomorrow, any Financial Adviser worth shit would suggest you do the same.

blind trustees are told what to do by the people they're managing money for.

Romney's Of Shore Holdings were set up and Managed by a Blind Trusty Sweet heart. Stop implying it's there to hide it. It is completely common for anyone, a Person or a Huge Investment fund, that has Billions to spread it out and not just have it in one Countries financial Institutions.

If someone handed you a couple hundred Million Tomorrow, any Financial Adviser worth shit would suggest you do the same.

blind trustees are told what to do by the people they're managing money for.

as far as i know, that is inaccurate. the whole point of a blind trust is so the beneficiary, here mitt, does not have discretion.

You nutters don't even know what the implications of that claim are. You think it sounds nice. How about explaining, in detail, exactly why you think this is a good thing to do.

The fact that there are implications tells you all you need to know about letting a privet bank print off any amount of money and give it to people they know...

For the record all this is, is Mitt trying to appeal to Paul supporters when every single one of us, and even you and welp every supporter and non supporter knows Mitt has no intention what so ever to ever audit the Fed.

Mitt cares about being President for a notch on his belt and to further the family name...

I don't think he is at all. If he is, why did he talk about the problems of the FED in that big controversial 47% video? He warns about the FED printing money in to private donors in a speech that is supposed to never have been made and he doesnt believe it?

Obamaregimebot.

For the record all this is, is Mitt trying to appeal to Paul supporters when every single one of us, and even you and welp every supporter and non supporter knows Mitt has no intention what so ever to ever audit the Fed.

Mitt cares about being President for a notch on his belt and to further the family name...

I don't think he is at all. If he is, why did he talk about the problems of the FED in that big controversial 47% video? He warns about the FED printing money in to private donors in a speech that is supposed to never have been made and he doesnt believe it?

And yet he supported all the bail-outs and Stimulus done up until about, well... Until he needed more people to like him so he said whatever is popular at the time.

how about obama?

Here is Mitt's opinions on a blind trust:

Romney: "The Blind Trust is an Age Old Ruse" - YouTube

"An age old ruse" he says.

Gosh you're so full of shit.

If Mitt does not win this election, and it looks like he won't... I really do hope all you neocons blame Ron Paul.

They will blame his supporters but hey I would be more than happy to take the blame for that SOB losing...it won't be true he did it to himself with his big mouth and nazi style tactics.

ROFL...give me a break....that dude will say whatever he has to say to try and become president. Man changes positions as much as he changes his underwear.

Gee,you sound like your talking about Obama... $3562723908.gif

Romney also wants to fire Bernanke.
More people would be behind Obama if he fired Bernanke and wanted to audit the Federal reserve. Oh Waite, Obama does want what Bernanke is doing.
Just like a typical, Dem worry about short term solutions. kick the can down the road for the long term solutions. It's somebody else's problem to deal with in the future, after I am out of office.
Did you hear him on Letterman's show?
He said the deficit is not a problem in the short term but will be in the long term.
It's a problem right now Mr. President. This is why we have had two credit downgrades and we have moved from 1st place in the world economy in 2009, to number 10. It was bad enough when we were at number 7 because of QE 1 and 2, then Bernanke has done QE3 and now we are in 10th place. As long as he keeps doing this we are going to continue to move down. He has to be fired.

Forum List

Back