Romney is for auditing the Fed

ROFL...give me a break....that dude will say whatever he has to say to try and become president. Man changes positions as much as he changes his underwear.

You nutters don't even know what the implications of that claim are. You think it sounds nice. How about explaining, in detail, exactly why you think this is a good thing to do.

Man...I see why we are in the hole we are in...A man known for flip flopping says something you all agree with and I do to and you all jump on the bandwagon like its actually going to happen...he is full of shit and everyone knows it. He is just trying to jumpstart his campaign and a month ago was right around the time the convention was going on and the RNC decided to put auditing the fed into their platform.

Man...I see why we are in the hole we are in...A man known for flip flopping says something you all agree with and I do to and you all jump on the bandwagon like its actually going to happen...he is full of shit and everyone knows it. He is just trying to jumpstart his campaign and a month ago was right around the time the convention was going on and the RNC decided to put auditing the fed into their platform.

do you have a fetish for flip flops?

i bet you don't fetish over obama's flip flops....do you only crave white people flip flops? :badgrin:

how about obama?

obama's tax returns are public and he isn't hiding money offshore.

Romney's Of Shore Holdings were set up and Managed by a Blind Trusty Sweet heart. Stop implying it's there to hide it. It is completely common for anyone, a Person or a Huge Investment fund, that has Billions to spread it out and not just have it in one Countries financial Institutions.

If someone handed you a couple hundred Million Tomorrow, any Financial Adviser worth shit would suggest you do the same.

Forum List

Back