Romney is as big a threat to lady parts as he is to Big Bird

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
In liberal land, Romney not wanting to add Big Bird's bird seed to the national debt equals Romney wanting to kill Big Bird.

Get over the meme madness for just a moment, please. It's cute and all, but Romney isn't a threat to Big Bird. And he's not a threat to your contraceptives.

He's a problem solver with good economic sense. OMG. The horrors.

pssst stupid people shouldnt go after big bird. that was a bad moment for him. Moms like sesame street.

• Banned
Romney didn't "go after" Big Bird.

He said he wouldn't borrow money to fund PBS.

Big Bird is a big boy. He can get along just fine without federal funds.

Do you think moms are too stupid to understand fiscal responsibility?

Last edited:

yes they do and they make no bones about it. they think you are stupid and want you stupid plain and simple.

nope but they dont mind how things are now with Pbs, and PBS is just a buzzword to keep his base around.

Cutting PBS will do nothing

Actually, he did. And, it wasn't a lib who said it. Mittens did.

More important however, is that apparently mittens believes that would actually make a difference. How could he be THAT ignorant?

But, he told a lot of lies last night so that might have just another lie. Or, perhaps believes what he said and will flip flop on all of the crap he spewed, including the reeeelly dumb threat to Sesame Street.

We all need to remember ... This is MitWit and a shake of his head will likely change everything.

and once again you know what the dems are up to when they are accusing you of something.

Oh, gee, let me spout off with meme madness to get people's attention, and then tell people to get over the meme madness.

pssst stupid people shouldnt go after big bird. that was a bad moment for him. Moms like sesame street.

Lol oh brother. Do they like big bird more than tax cuts? besides sesame street is another liberal propaganda machine aimed at little kids. Bye Bye birdie

Lololol

yes they do and they make no bones about it. they think you are stupid and want you stupid plain and simple.

Amelia is stupid.

Lol oh brother. Do they like big bird more than tax cuts? besides sesame street is another liberal propaganda machine aimed at little kids. Bye Bye birdie

Lololol

lol you lol are lol a lol moron lol...

You dont count, you are already in the bag for romrom...that being said tax cuts have nothing to do with cutting funding.

So making you pay for your own TV won't make you think that maybe you should pay for your other things? I have to agree, it won't.

i believe PBS funding is about 250 million? which is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
I dont mind my taxes going towards PBS funding, my kid loves sesame street, so the pay off is worth it.

So making you pay for your own TV won't make you think that maybe you should pay for your other things? I have to agree, it won't.

i believe PBS funding is about 250 million? which is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
I dont mind my taxes going towards PBS funding, my kid loves sesame street, so the pay off is worth it.

You have to wonder why of all the expensive examples out there...Romney targets PBS.

Psst! Big Bird is a copyrighted megamillion dollar product.

Exactly, maybe Big Bird should help the government by paying higher taxes.

Why would the creators of Sesame Street think they need public funding when they make more money than most? People donate all the time to PBS and yet they still want tax dollars.

Romney said he would look at anything that receives federal funds to determine if it's absolutely necessary and he brought up PBS as an example. Not once did Romney give the impression that he thought that cutting funding to PBS alone would make any sort of difference.

Romney said he would look at anything that receives federal funds to determine if it's absolutely necessary and he brought up PBS as an example. Not once did Romney give the impression that he thought that cutting funding to PBS alone would make any sort of difference.

So....of course that's why he would mention PBS...because it wouldn't make any difference............:eusa_whistle: Huh?:eusa_eh:

What we have here is a failure to communicate...

The amount doesn't matter. You add up all the things that are "nothing in the grand scheme of things" that other people pay for on your behalf and it is a huge shit load of cost in the grand scheme of things. What I'm proposing is a change of attitude, starting with yours. Pay for your own damn TV.

I used to live in college with two liberal roommates. They loved public TV. There was one person who donated to public TV ... me ... I loved Doctor Who, it was the only way to watch it back in the day. It's the liberal mind frame. As you so clearly demonstrate.

Only the truly stupid saw it as an attack on Big Bird. BTW, Sesame Street is a highly marketable product that can hold its own on cable.

Forum List

Back