romney is a white obama.... right ?

Romney is far better then Obama. Any one that is republican is better. Period...Obama would slaughter a live baby on a cold table. Obama is spending this country into the ground.

*Theres no way in hell Romney is anywhere near Obama on social issues.
*He knows how to create jobs
* He likely won't screw around on a golf course.

Last edited:
i think they're both dirtbags. whomever just said business as usual, you got that right.
hope and change was the biggest line of crud since tippe canoe. why bother with a fuckin campaign slogan. why not just say when we're elected we promise business as usual. saves us suffering thru ridiculous mantras like "the future is near", and "change we need"... we know the fucking future is near. but no one is ever going to call obama a racist, and he wears it like a political bulletproof vest.

Last edited:
]what's the fuckin difference[/B]?

if they can automatically make me a racist for questioning obama's birthplace, then why is romney allowed to challenge obama as a liberal ?

when obama was elected, you took away my right to question authority because obama was supposedly black. so what is going on here in america.

We'll be allowed to talk about watermelons, and fried chicken again.

what's the fuckin difference?

if they can automatically make me a racist for questioning obama's birthplace, then why is romney allowed to challenge obama as a liberal ?

when obama was elected, you took away my right to question authority because obama was supposedly black. so what is going on here in america.

What!!?? Are you kidding me????? :eek:

I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU BIRTHERS TO KEEP UP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. :dig:

In fact, I hope to see Romney and the rest of the GOP candidates join you. :huddle:

Hell, I'll even join your effort. Is there anything I can do to help you get the word out? :D

Last edited:

How were your "rights" violated?

rights is too strong. more like ability to question without being immeadiately branded racist.

like he couldn't be just as corrupt as he is if he were any other color or religion. it just seems hypocritical, for people who push him to call racisim when they just mean i think your crazy. it was too easy for them and they used it. and obama allows it.
plus he sold himself as a poor black child, and he's not (not even close). the whole thing is so fake.

Last edited:
]what's the fuckin difference[/B]?

We'll be allowed to talk about watermelons, and fried chicken again.

exactly. you can't say anything anymore without walking on eggshells.
if you don't love obama you're a racist. now i'm hearing that if people don't vote to reelect him, it's cause they're racist. i would love to have had a great first black president from illinois, i'm from illinois, but he ruined that too. so i don't know. i don't think race has gotten any better if it's just a cheap inaccurate epithet.

Last edited:
i had an interesting conversation with a friend who is a dedicated Democrat. I asked him what he tought of Romney. He answered the same way many of my other friends have. He likes Romney and could live with him, but would like to see Obama re-elected. That is what many people are saying.

Romney will not be able to "dismantle" the HC law if he is elected. He will make some changes and probbaly improve some of the law.

GO MITT!

What!!?? Are you kidding me????? :eek:

I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU BIRTHERS TO KEEP UP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. :dig:

In fact, I hope to see Romney and the rest of the GOP candidates join you. :huddle:

Hell, I'll even join your effort. Is there anything I can do to help you get the word out? :D

you just did

i had an interesting conversation with a friend who is a dedicated Democrat. I asked him what he tought of Romney. He answered the same way many of my other friends have. He likes Romney and could live with him, but would like to see Obama re-elected. That is what many people are saying.

Romney will not be able to "dismantle" the HC law if he is elected. He will make some changes and probbaly improve some of the law.

GO MITT!

obama will destroy romney, and chris christy is turning out to be the carnival barker. the reason all of the networks (including foxnews) have been pushing so hard for romney is cause the dems are horrified of the prospect obama gingrich debates. but i think that's what the people want. romney is as conservative as hillary clinton. the democrats have always wanted romney, that's a real red flag.

The joy of Romney's campaign is that he makes Obama look like a right-wing extremist. But a lot of Republicans will vote for him out of ignorance or blindness.

When Mitt is elected and he becomes the moderate that he is, I expect the Baggers and Ultra Rights will lose their lunch....:eusa_clap:

As opposed to Bill Clinton, technically with Barack Obama there is a 50-50 split, on the matter of color(?). Then you toss in Punahou School, Harvard Law School, a decent black chick--snd then the penchant to follow along, and send the kids to Sidwell Friends school: There is a lot to recommend the contention.

Let's examine the Obama-Biden, Economic Lubrication. Only a Stimulus could be expected to follow! The Sonsabitches who caused the downturn in the first place--the teachers and the bureaucrats and first responders--got bailed out. The bankers just following orders, all got bailed out, even before that.

Poor colored families pretty much were not included, and are not very much included: Especially, if they are black.

Romney could do this, and probably already has: A whole lot of many times over!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Half-Wit Father In Washington: Now set to blow up Straits of Hormuz: And maybe not even with Michele Bachman riding, or humping, on the first nuke down! Ron Paul understands about that, or maybe not(?)!)

rights is too strong. more like ability to question without being immeadiately branded racist.

like he couldn't be just as corrupt as he is if he were any other color or religion. it just seems hypocritical, for people who push him to call racisim when they just mean i think your crazy. it was too easy for them and they used it. and obama allows it.
plus he sold himself as a poor black child, and he's not (not even close). the whole thing is so fake.

You have a right to say whatever you want about Obama. Just like everyone else has the right to call you a "racist", even if you're not one.

The Right to free speech doesn't mean the right to say whatever you want without people responding to it.

You have a right to say whatever you want about Obama. Just like everyone else has the right to call you a "racist", even if you're not one.

The Right to free speech doesn't mean the right to say whatever you want without people responding to it.

that's true, i just don't think the debate field is even. anyone can say what they want though.

that's true, i just don't think the debate field is even. anyone can say what they want though.

How so?

How so?

i think false charges of racism are bad enough, but they seem condoned by the left, as is race baiting. we're in a new political era where it's ok.

what if herman cain or condoleeza rice were elected president. how would/could the baiters now ever justify criticising them ? it's unfair opportunism.

i can add that birtherism is special, and treated differently. obama's past is one twisted storybook. but did everyone get labeled racist for saying the obama is the party president, or is the great divider (the class warfare president) ?? it doesn't make sense. i thin el presidente sold the country a false bill of goods and he wears race as a security blanket. that's why people like me wish we could just elect a black or arab american like obama, or any race or religion so we can get past it and say fuck you democrat's racists.

(i don't mean you doctors in, i don't know what your political bent is ((i'd guess libertarian by you gasden flag))

Last edited:
Romney's top contributors -

Goldman Sachs $367,200
Credit Suisse Group $203,750
Morgan Stanley $199,800
HIG Capital $186,500
Barclays $157,750
Kirkland & Ellis $132,100
Bank of America $126,500
PriceWaterhouseCoopers $118,250
EMC Corp $117,300
JPMorgan Chase & Co $112,250