Romney is a real conservative.

Okie dokie then. Pease sign me up as 'not a conservative'. Whatever Romney is, it's pretty much the same as Obama (and Bush) and I want no part of it.

He is obviously a conservative since self professed conservatives are endorsing him.

Dat is all.

:D

So what you didn't like the Reasoned logical Answers in the last Thread you started on this subject so you start another.

I'll Ask you the same Question again. What the hell else would you have us do? Vote 3rd Party and Assure Obama wins? Stay Home and Assure Obama Wins? Or support the Liberal Republican and Assure Obama Goes the Fuck home?

I vote Option 3

Dat is all.

So what you didn't like the Reasoned logical Answers in the last Thread you started on this subject so you start another.

I'll Ask you the same Question again. What the hell else would you have us do? Vote 3rd Party and Assure Obama wins? Stay Home and Assure Obama Wins? Or support the Liberal Republican and Assure Obama Goes the Fuck home?

I vote Option 3

I'd have you vote your conscience. I'd have everyone stop playing 'lesser-of-two-evils' games and express their real values when they vote. If you really think that Romney is what the country needs - vote for him. If you don't, then for fuck's sake don't! Democracy can't work if we spend all our time second-guessing what the other guy is going to do.

Dat is all.

I vote Option 3

So Obama goes home, then what? Sit back with a smile on your face while Romney continues Obama's policies and further destroys the country? Even if Romney is elected the feds will still be destroying the US dollar, jobs will still be shipped overseas, illegal immigration will still continue unabated, we will still be dependent on foreign oil, and we will continue to slide closer to bankruptcy.

I refuse to vote for the continued decline of this country. Even if one choice will destroy it a little slower, that's still destroying it and I will have nothing to do with it.

Actually, I take that back. Maybe I should vote for the greater of two evils. The quicker this country goes belly up the sooner idiot americans will wake up. At this point I swear the fall of this country is the only thing that will snap brainwashed partisan hacks out of the imaginary world they live in.

Forum List

Back