Romney: Income Inequality should be discussed in "Quiet Rooms"

Interesting that you disagree that 'income inequality' should be discussed when making policy. 'Income inequality' should be discussed in quiet rooms - where rational people can make rational policy to deal with 'income inequality'.

I am not surprised that the left insist on 'misunderstanding' what Romney said.

Which part? "Corporations are people my friend" or "I like to fire people who provide me service"? Or maybe it was "I can't have illegals working for me, I'm running for office"? Or even the $10,000.00 dollar bet? Maybe it was something completely different, like, "My sons didn't go to Iraq because they have something more important to do ---> help get me elected"?

Interesting that you disagree that 'income inequality' should be discussed when making policy. 'Income inequality' should be discussed in quiet rooms - where rational people can make rational policy to deal with 'income inequality'.

Which part? "Corporations are people my friend" or "I like to fire people who provide me service"? Or maybe it was "I can't have illegals working for me, I'm running for office"? Or even the $10,000.00 dollar bet? Maybe it was something completely different, like, "My sons didn't go to Iraq because they have something more important to do ---> help get me elected"?

If you want to engage in a discussion with me,, have the intellect not to make up quotes. Either quote honestly, in context, or don't waste my time.

Fool.

If you want to engage in a discussion with me,, have the intellect not to make up quotes. Either quote honestly, in context, or don't waste my time.

Fool.

LOL Your whole interpretation of what you believe romney was trying to say with his "quiet rooms" comment is completely made up and yet you ahve the nerve the try and call others out for making stuff up?? LOL

I showed romney's actual words in their full context in a complete quote and asked you to explain where you get your interpretation from and you couldn't be bothered to respond. LOL
When shown his actual words in complete and full context you avoid it and then when a poster does not quote him entirely you demand that they need to and attack them personally as you claim that they are taking romney out of context. LOL

WOW!

Fool.

Romney made all those statements, and except maybe the "i like to fire people", they were all in context.

:lol: All true.

I just want to remind ya'll that the word CONSPIRACY actaully means

To breathe together.

Generally speaking alll that sort of breathing together is done in quiet rooms.

Fool.

LOL Your whole interpretation of what you believe romney was trying to say with his "quiet rooms" comment is completely made up and yet you ahve the nerve the try and call others out for making stuff up?? LOL

I showed romney's actual words in their full context in a complete quote and asked you to explain where you get your interpretation from and you couldn't be bothered to respond. LOL
When shown his actual words in complete and full context you avoid it and then when a poster does not quote him entirely you demand that they need to and attack them personally as you claim that they are taking romney out of context. LOL

WOW!

I listened to his words, in context. And I stand by what I said.

Fool.

Romney made all those statements, and except maybe the "i like to fire people", they were all in context.

Except 'maybe'? Maybe? The fact is that Romney did not say "I like to fire people". There is no 'maybe'. He did not say it. Ergo, it's a lie to quote him as saying it.

Fool.

Except 'maybe'? Maybe? The fact is that Romney did not say "I like to fire people". There is no 'maybe'. He did not say it. Ergo, it's a lie to quote him as saying it.

Nope. He said it, or words to that effect.

Frankly, I've had to fire people. I've never liked to do it. I've had to fire vendors. Really didn't like that, either.

Maybe I'd like it more if I made 9 figures off the deal. But I kind of doubt it, that's not the kind of person I am.

This is what they really don't want to talk about...

Blog_Tax_Rates_Rich.jpg

Fool.

WOW!

I listened to his words, in context. And I stand by what I said.

Now if you could only admit that what YOU said is not the same as the words that actually came out of his mouth.

Furthermore I find it hilarious that after romney's campaign ran ads deliberately taking obama's comments from 2008 out of context and defending doing so by stating ""He did say the words" that they would actually whine and compain about being taken out of context. After all, romney did say those words didn't he? LOL

Fool.

"I LIKE being able to fire people that provide services to me"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBOqLxzGTx8]Mitt Romney - I Like Firing People - YouTube[/ame]

SO no, romney did not say word for word "I like to fire people" however since you are the one now refusing to take romney's statements word for word as you expand his words so that they state what you think he meant to say, I am sure that evern you would understand that "i like to fire people" is closer to "i like being able to fire people that provide services to me" than your interpretation of what you believe romney was trying to say is to what he actually said.

Why is it "ok" for you to deny romney's actual words even as you criticize others for not quoting him word for word exactly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back