Romney in shouting match in Iowa

Didn't you lefties criticize Tea Party folks for being just like that plant, showing up to a town hall and raising verbal havoc?

BTW, that plant looked like the typical limp wrist noodle necked liberal with his goofy hat on.

Romney was right. He told him he was not raising taxes, and if he wanted taxes raised, vote for Obama. I didn't see that as a meltdown, I saw it as a parent figure scolding a 60 year old liberal man-child for acting like a buffoon amongst everyone else trying to act civil and enjoy their day with Romney.

The teabagger plants yelled idiotic mantras like "Keep the gov't hands off my medicare" and such. These guys, whether "plants or not", got Mitt to blurt out the moronic mantras and lies that will get most people who are not willfully ignorant or in denial thinking.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3991700-post22.html

Lefties want to play the Tea Party game of confronting politicians but they don't have the intelligence to ask a rational question so they yell and chant. Romney handled himself pretty well under the circumstances.

Either you're in denial, willfully ignorant or just full of it. Mitt was put on the spot with rational challenges to his rhetoric...and his answers don't bode well for the average joe

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3991700-post22.html

Didn't you lefties criticize Tea Party folks for being just like that plant, showing up to a town hall and raising verbal havoc?

BTW, that plant looked like the typical limp wrist noodle necked liberal with his goofy hat on.

Romney was right. He told him he was not raising taxes, and if he wanted taxes raised, vote for Obama. I didn't see that as a meltdown, I saw it as a parent figure scolding a 60 year old liberal man-child for acting like a buffoon amongst everyone else trying to act civil and enjoy their day with Romney.

There is a difference between raising taxes and raising taxes on billionaires. And you are no billionaire.

I hope he's the nominee. Because we will hear that, "Corporations are people" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ..............

What "cat" is that? Does the TEA party heckle politicians at debates where they haven't been asked to speak?

:lol:

They've done the EXACT same thing to multiple politicians as what was done to Romney.

They spoke up at town-hall meetings which exist specifically for the purpose of allowing citizens to give their representatives an earful.

Were you in a cave during the debates when the HC bill was on? The Tea Party speaks with intimidation and guns strapped to their sides. Yeah, that sounds real intellectual, doesn't it? :clap2:

What "debates?" When did Nazi Pelosi or Harry Reid ever allow a debate?

There is a difference between raising taxes and raising taxes on billionaires. And you are no billionaire.

Oh....so it's good if it's "tax the other guy"? I see where your coming from. :eusa_whistle:

Wrong. A tax increase is a tax increase is a tax increase.

Actually....a tax minus a tax cut plus a removal of that tax cut is a tax. In other words, going back to the Clinton era taxes on the rich would give you the same amount of rich folk that prospered during that time.

Forum List

Back