Romney in shouting match in Iowa

As reported on NBC news.

Romney got rattled by a leftwing plant at one of his iowa speaking engagements, who was heckling him with the usual obamabot boogeyman rant about corporations. When Romney (rightly) pointed out that corporation profits ultimately end up with shareholders, the plant sneered and said the profits go into "their" pockets. :)lmao:)

After a certain amount of this, Romney huffed that if they didn't like him, they could vote for someone else. Well! I'll take my bat and ball and go home! :D

Whether these guys were cranks, a left wing shills or shills for another GOP candidate, the answers they got out of Romney are quite telling as to the mindset of the man who wants to run America. Check it out:

Voters Heckle Romney In Iowa Over Stand On Not Raising Taxes For Corporations - YouTube

Mitt was talking to dumb-ass fucking libTARDS that didn't understand the difference between a class C and Sub s Corporation--(milllons of mom and pop shops in this country that are known as S corporations) and Rachel Maddow have got all you DUMB-ASS libTARDS believing they're all Halliburton corporations.

And YES those S corporations are PEOPLE--you freakin dumb asses's.

As you can see folks, Oreo is just another neocon/teabagger parrot who has latched onto a new talking point without actually understanding wtf he's squawking about.

To date, "mom & pop" stores file their campaign contributions as a separate item from their other expenses on their tax returns.....THEY DO NOT FILE THEIR "CORPORATION" AS A SURROGATE PERSON OR A SEPARATE ENTITY ONTO ITSELF....THEY FILE AS THE OWNERS OF THE CORPORATION.

What the Citizens United ruling does is the exact opposite of what I just stated above...which again shows what a fool Oreo is, because "mom & pop" would go to jail for hiding their profits in off shore accounts....something a large, multi-national corporation can do with ease, and NOW use that same hidden largesse to campaign fund because corporations are now "individuals" independent of their CEO, Boards and stockholders.

Confusing? Of course it is...it's pure convoluted BS that willfully ignorant toadies like Oreo just lap up because the corporations and their spokesmen tell them that if they don't, the liberals will win and destroy the country (that it's the same corporations that wrecked havoc via downsizing, outsourcing, tax breaks and tax cuts without producing jobs, Wall St. and banking scandals doesn't ring a bell with the likes of Orea is beyond sense.).

Didn't you lefties criticize Tea Party folks for being just like that plant, showing up to a town hall and raising verbal havoc?

BTW, that plant looked like the typical limp wrist noodle necked liberal with his goofy hat on.

Romney was right. He told him he was not raising taxes, and if he wanted taxes raised, vote for Obama. I didn't see that as a meltdown, I saw it as a parent figure scolding a 60 year old liberal man-child for acting like a buffoon amongst everyone else trying to act civil and enjoy their day with Romney.

That plant reminded my of the typical liberal. Limp wristed. Noodle necked. Whining and crying and yelling cuz he isn't getting his way, the nanny way.

Tell ya what, complain about the repubs all i want,

they arnt even close to the psycho spawns of the devil Democrats like Weiner or Pelosi are..

Like to see either of those two walk around and try to speak at any mid west State fair.

Make my day.

When Perry gets in, it will be:

Romney
Perry
Bachmann

Then when Palin gets in, it will be:

Romney
Perry
Palin....cause she is special
Bachmann

The nominee will come from these four.

Palin getting in is the best thing for Romney at this point.

Not really. Perry is a viable alternative to Romney (R-Kolob). He has real executive experience, a real record to run on and isn't afraid to make tough decisions.

YOu will see people gravitate away from Bachmann, who will fade much the way Howard Dean faded in 2004.

And Palin won't get into it. My guess is she will wander around on the edges, and at the last minute, endorse Perry over her rival for the hearts of Tea Partiers, Bachmann.

Yeah...a leftwing plant was shouting him down....go figure. :cuckoo:

Leftwing plant or not..he really screwed the pooch.

I mean seriously.

Maybe not for the primary. But the general? This is going to come back really hard.:eek:

Not really. this guy was no "Joe the Plumber" who put Obama on the spot and got him to blurt out the "Share the Wealth" comment. (To date, Obama hasn't gotten anyone to share the wealth. Go figure. And the Seas aren't receding, either.)

Nobody is going to run on the 'Let's raise taxes" platform. Not even Obama. So Romney (who for those playing along at home I despise) really didn't do any damage to himself by saying he won't raise them.

You people want civil discourse then you send your talking "plants" around to disrupt the works, ya thats going to go over well with us who would like to hear everyone speak

Dipshits.

"Civil discourse" is just a liberal euphemism meaning anyone who disagrees with a liberal should shut up.

:lol:

Dude that cat was let out the bag with the Tea Party. You can't start shit and not expect that someone comes back at ya.

What pussies you guys are.:eusa_eh:

What "cat" is that? So the TEA party heckles politicians at debates where they haven't been asked to speak?

Didn't you lefties criticize Tea Party folks for being just like that plant, showing up to a town hall and raising verbal havoc?

At townhalls input from the audience is requested. No one asked this boob to contribute his worthless opinions.

Dude that cat was let out the bag with the Tea Party. You can't start shit and not expect that someone comes back at ya.

i dont belong to the tea party, id like to hear everyone speak, y'all dont, end of debate.

You guys own them chief.

Disowning them now don't help your cause none.

You are right. The GOP owns the Tea Party. They use them when it is convenient. Then when they go over the edge, they don't know them.

Bachmann said she wished the nation had defaulted, last night. You have people listening who have just lost much of their pensions in the stock market, and this loon comes on national TV and bascially tells them, "WHO CARES!"I think the GOP is using her as their practical joke or something...

Shouting match? Nah... more like a few unhinged leftist whackaloons were shouting at him.

I saw the videos of the kooks trying to out shout him. He let the one lady rant about social security. He actually listened to her and responded. And he said "if you don't like my position go vote for someone else".

Its obvious these left wing kooks are just there to distrupt and never have any intention of voting for him. They've gotten the message from Obama that Romney must be attacked and personally attacked more.

What "cat" is that? So the TEA party heckles politicians at debates where they haven't been asked to speak?

They've done the EXACT same thing to multiple politicians as what was done to Romney.

Lefties want to play the Tea Party game of confronting politicians but they don't have the intelligence to ask a rational question so they yell and chant. Romney handled himself pretty well under the circumstances.

Lefties want to play the Tea Party game of confronting politicians but they don't have the intelligence to ask a rational question so they yell and chant. Romney handled himself pretty well under the circumstances.

This is how liberals debate now. Just mindlessly chant a bumper sticker slogan over and over.

Were you in a cave during the debates when the HC bill was on? The Tea Party speaks with intimidation and guns strapped to their sides. Yeah, that sounds real intellectual, doesn't it? :clap2:

Forum List

Back