Romney in Panama city Beach: Will cut waste in DOD to pay for Obamacare

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Romney in Panama City Beach: Will Cut Waste in DOD "to Pay For ObamaCare"
YouTube ^ | January 28, 2012 | YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PipWtwfUkQY]video-2012-01-28-14-28-52.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Appearing in Panama City Beach, Florida Mitt revealed he has no intention of repealing Obamacare and will cut "waste in the Department of Defense" to pay for ObamaCare! The crowd shouts, "No!"

It's a short video clip, but cut to the 1:13 mark to hear the real Mitt.

Mitt Romney supports OBAMA CARE!

He said "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare, I'm gonna use it to help modernize our military and give our veterans the care they deserve."

When he says "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare.." some of the crowd shout 'no', in agreement with him.

You are a liar.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He said "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare, I'm gonna use it to help modernize our military and give our veterans the care they deserve."

When he says "I'm not gonna take that waste and use it to pay for ObamaCare.." some of the crowd shout 'no', in agreement with him.

You are a liar.

He didn't say NOT. At least I didn't hear that.

You are a liar.

He didn't say NOT. At least I didn't hear that.

And......the reactionary idiot begins to walk it back.......................how far off can the retraction/apology be, one wonders.

Matthew is wrong. OP fail. Move along, nothing to see here.

And Newt is fail as well.

obamacare is going to really hurt alot of us. I pray to God someone gets rid of it somehow. I hope that Allen West will be asked to run for VP and maybe things will get put on the right direction.

Forum List

Back