Romney in Mass. called it a "Personal Responsibility Incentive" -Works for me...

People have always been forced into buying health insurance. What happens if you don't have health insurance but you need care? You pay for it yourself, you go to a charity, you die. It's very simple. It's uncomplicated. It gets complicated when people who don't have insurance, refuse to pay and find it undignified to ask for charity still think they are entitled to health care.

Potato, potatoe (tm D. Quayle)

Completely different. States are within their mandate as a local government, the federal government is not. It's not rocket science. If the people of a particular state want a health care system, they should have it. It has jack shit to do with the federal government. It is cheaper, more efficient and more cost effective for states to run their own affairs.

Oh please!
It was tested in the Supreme Court and adjudged to be constitutional.
When do the arguments stop?

So you agree that the Tax that is not a Tax is a Tax. Now that is Logical Reason. :D Another Obama Lie.

Potato, potatoe (tm D. Quayle)

Completely different. States are within their mandate as a local government, the federal government is not. It's not rocket science. If the people of a particular state want a health care system, they should have it. It has jack shit to do with the federal government. It is cheaper, more efficient and more cost effective for states to run their own affairs.

Oh please!
It was tested in the Supreme Court and adjudged to be constitutional.
When do the arguments stop?

I'm not arguing... I've always supported the states right to implement a healthcare system. The SC says it's a tax.... the government says it's not a tax... I ain't arguing... the fucking government is arguing. Twit.

John Boehner is on Face the Nation. Hilarious. Asked which part of the bill he didn't like, he said the fact it's 2700 pages long. Asked what part he would repeal, he said all of it. Asked if he would keep pre-existing conditions, he waffled. Asked about parents putting their children on their insurance, he waffled. Asked what he would replace it with, he said, "common sense". Asked for specifics, he got mad. Except for the orange, he probably was "red in the face".
I get the same thing here when I asked these USMB Republicans for "the truth" or "where I was wrong". They get mad too.
I remember when leaders in the Republican Party were sometimes on the side of the Middle Class. Now, to them, the middle class is crud under their feet.

Forum List

Back