Romney impersonated a police officer

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.
Daily Kos: Romney impersonated a police officer

Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

:eusa_hand:

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

What an embarrassment of a president.

Jun 07, 2012

When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof

That's right, the current Republican presidential nominee used to impersonate a police officer and pull over drivers on the road. Romney was sort of like the original George Zimmerman, only he had a uniform and a flashing red light.

Do you have anything other then hearsay.

Why is his alleged impersonation more important then killing US citizens, why is it more important then the blatant corruption of this admin.

I just weep for our country when so many of my fellow Americans are low life.

Its fine for rich kids to break the law, just ask a con

Or you could be president and teach them to have no respect for the law at all right?

You fuckers are pathetic, grasping for anything at all about Romney to talk about just to keep the focus of this Train Wreck of a president you love so much.

Speaking of teaching kids to Break the law, You guy in the WH admits to smoking Pot, Doing Coke, and "spending the last 2 years of High school in a Daze" Why have I never seen you complain about the message that sends to our kids?

no instead you focus on a story, with no actual Facts, and only hearsay to back it up, about Romney.

Last edited:
Obama smoked pot, did coke and according to Dreams From My Father "tried drugs enthusiastically". Last I checked these things were illegal. But he gets a free pass from the left.

:eusa_hand:

The left needs to give it rest on trying to dig up shit on Mittens. Oh wait, they can't ... since Obutthead won't run on his dismal record he's fallen back on his tried and true tactics ... dirt digging, mud slinging and bullying.

What an embarrassment of a president.

Ah yes lets compare the number of Americans that engaged in drug usage vs the number of Americans that impersonated a Police Officer. Fair?

Anyway...Drug usage is cool...Pretending to be a cop, not cool...even if you sing YMCA

Perhaps they should go back to the DOG in a carrier on top of the Car one.. That worked great till people realized Obama has admitted to Eating a fucking Dog.

lol

Or you could be president and teach them to have no respect for the law at all right?

You fuckers are pathetic, grasping for anything at all about Romney to talk about just to keep the focus of this Train Wreck of a president you love so much.

Speaking of teaching kids to Break the law, You guy in the WH admits to smoking Pot, Doing Coke, and "spending the last 2 years of High school in a Daze" Why have I never seen you complain about the message that sends to our kids?

no instead you focus on a story, with no actual Facts, and only hearsay to back it up, about Romney.

I said it's cool....it's Romney

Jun 07, 2012

That's about the same time Obama was snorting cocaine, another felony. Why are we not talking about Obama snorting cocaine?

url

Your the one defending Robmoney for impeding the freedom of a fellow American with impersonation of an officer and lies

Your the one defending Robmoney for impeding the freedom of a fellow American with impersonation of an officer and lies

Your the one who Attacks Romney for this and gives a Sitting president a pass for Illegal Drug use.

So you have no credibility at all. Nothing but a worthless Partisan Hack.

Jun 07, 2012

That's about the same time Obama was snorting cocaine, another felony. Why are we not talking about Obama snorting cocaine?

According to the left, doing drugs is cooool.

Forum List

Back