Romney Immediately Distances Himself From Ryan Budget

Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan will serve a very useful purpose - to remind voters of the GOP WAR on the following:

Poor

Middle Class

Women

Obama​

you people and your violent rhetoric...still isn't helping the Obama's approvals:lol:

hey now, if the Hufferpost says it's true you all know it must be..

:lmao:

They get their facts right far more often that the right wing sites.

YEAH RIGHT, Ryan was just picked THIS MORNING..so how can Romney be backing away ALREADY

man you people are a joke who thinks the hufferpost is a serious source for information..

Exactly. He's not backing away from anything. No one would be jumping into any budget discussion right now.

well who didn't see this coming...Now Lahkoda has another person to spam the board with from the Hufferpost, thinkprogress, alteredworld, and all the lovely left wing crap and silly cartoons

What part of 'sent out talking points this morning' did you not get?

I'll wait for a credicable souce..you all can gobble up everything the OP post..

Last edited:
well who didn't see this coming...Now Lahkoda has another person to spam the board with from the Hufferpost, thinkprogress, alteredworld, and all the lovely left wing crap and silly cartoons

What part of 'sent out talking points this morning' did you not get?

I'll wait for a credicable souce..you all can gobble up everything the OP post..

That's a classic dodge around here.

Name 3 sources you consider credible.

Today's e-mail from the Obama campaign:

Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney's running mate.

What you need to know right now: This election is about values, and today Romney doubled down on his commitment to take our country back to the failed policies of the past.

No, you fucking idiOt, this election is about the economy.
:cuckoo:

I guess the Romney campaign talking points memo isn't a credible source!
smiley-laughing024.gif
Come to think of it, it probably isn't because Romney will probably say something different tomorrow!
smiley-laughing025.gif

Today's e-mail from the Obama campaign:

Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney's running mate.

What you need to know right now: This election is about values, and today Romney doubled down on his commitment to take our country back to the failed policies of the past.

No, you fucking idiOt, this election is about the economy.
:cuckoo:

Thank Bush. He fucked us really long time.

Yeah.......................sure............picking the person who came up with a budget as your VP is the way to "distance yourself from it".

Way too logical for the OP.

I also heard a clip from March earlier today where Romney said he liked Ryan's plan.

I guess as POTUS, you are not allowed to like a plan, but come up with your own plan.

At least Ryan and Republicans have offered a plan.

Budgets don't matter to Democrats.

By Sam Stein

Within minutes of tapping Paul Ryan as his vice presidential nominee, presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney was distancing himself from the congressman's controversial budget, which includes steep cuts to government programs and changing Medicare into a voucher-like program.

The Romney campaign sent out talking points on Saturday that made the case that he was his own man on matters of Medicare and Social Security and that he wouldn't be tied to a document he insisted he'd sign into law and once called "marvelous."

More: Mitt Romney: Paul Ryan Budget Is Not His, Candidate 'Putting Together His Own'

WTF!!!!! Whether your a Romney supporter or not you don't pick the man who is the face of the house budget plan and then try to walk away from it.

What the hell is the man thinking.

Damn.

This VP pick has the liberals out in force. Perhaps it is the stark contrast between liberals and conservatives in terms of our economy.

This is awesome.

Forum List

Back