Romney: "I was completely wrong about the 47% comment.."

You almost gotta laugh. While the left is hysterical about the 47% the freaking world is burning up and Americans are being killed by drug cartels with weapons supplied by the ATF or by negligence courtesy of the convoluted foreign policy of the guy who can't even defend it in a debate.

People die every day. So what? If Americans don't want drug cartels killing people and smuggling drugs then Americans should quit doing drugs.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. President Hussein has shown himself to be an empty suit who is incapable of defending his policies in a debate and the left pretends to be concerned about a cherry picked statement filmed by a left wing dirty tricks squad.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. President Hussein has shown himself to be an empty suit who is incapable of defending his policies in a debate and the left pretends to be concerned about a cherry picked statement filmed by a left wing dirty tricks squad.

So Romney didn't make the 47% statement, even though he admitted saying it?

Is his going to apologize for this to?​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

How will the right wing spin that now?
No need to. He said he'll be "President for the 100%". Video at link:
Romney Appears On Hannity To Talk Post-Debate Reaction And The ’47 Percent’ | Mediaite

Did you watch the entire video or just regurgitate the sentence from the link?

I watched the entire thing. Hilarious. Especially the part where he is suggesting it'e OBAMA who is on the side of the Rich but it's Romney that's for the Middle Class.

Jesus, this guy is one of the most interesting sociopaths I've ever seen. He'll literally say anything if he thinks it will benefit him.

I wouldn't really call rdean interesting, but he will say anything.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh. While the left is hysterical about the 47% the freaking world is burning up and Americans are being killed by drug cartels with weapons supplied by the ATF or by negligence courtesy of the convoluted foreign policy of the guy who can't even defend it in a debate.
You are full of shit! As you well know the weapons were made available to the drug lords through the efforts of the NRA. All who support the NRA have their blood on their hands.

I just watched it on TV. Mitt Romney told Sean Hannity he was completely wrong about the 47%. "Completely wrong" the very words he used.

How will the right wing spin that now?

link to transcript or video?

Nest time, watch Sean Hannity. Careful you don't say something you will have to apologize for later.

so far, we have your say so it was said. I am asking for proof prior to commenting. So, either you can provide the proof, or you cannot. It's not rocket science, Rderp.

You guys are such serious dupes. Love the part on his website where he goes on about bringing immigrants here with degrees but only now, he wants MORE teachers?

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney brought his plan to improve the American educational system to Kenny Gamble's Universal Charter School in West Philadelphia, and suggested class size mattered little to pupils' achievement - Whereupon the teachers in the room immediately questioned his stance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHWFhUAEsc]Mitt Romney, Kenny Gamble: Education Reform Round table (UNEDITED) - YouTube[/ame]

See? Miit is talking larger class size so we could have fewer teachers.

Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Romney Budget Proposals Would Necessitate Very Large Cuts in Medicaid, Education, Health Research and Other Programs

----------------------------------------------------

Romney doesn't want to educate you right wingers. For one, Rick Santorum says you aren't even smart. And you don't believe in education anyway.

For those that are able to get a job, hope you like having a boss with an accent. Because you know it won't be "southern".

You guys trying so hard to defend this guy and you can't name a single policy. And when the guy gets caught, you say he's evolved.

You are full of shit! As you well know the weapons were made available to the drug lords through the efforts of the NRA. All who support the NRA have their blood on their hands.

No. You are full of shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back