Romney: I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.

lol

I'm black and a racist now.

Well, some days you do claim to be African American. Other days, who knows? I'm only going on a previous & recent claim of yours. So if your recent claim is true, i have concluded that you are a racist African American Democrat. Now why don't you just get your tedious & stale "NASCAR is RACIST!!!" rant out of the way? You know you've been holding it in. You know you want to let it out. So just go for it. You'll feel better. :)

alticel 15 is actually north korean

huge berlin hsc fan, iirc

Democrats are right. We don't need a successful businessman to be POTUS, let's hire a freakin' janitor! Let him learn on the job. How hard could it be? Obama's doing it....His primary experience was voting "present" and running a "Campaign".

lol

I'm black and a racist now.

Well, some days you do claim to be African American. Other days, who knows? I'm only going on a previous & recent claim of yours. So if your recent claim is true, i have concluded that you are a racist African American Democrat. Now why don't you just get your tedious & stale "NASCAR is RACIST!!!" rant out of the way? You know you've been holding it in. You know you want to let it out. So just go for it. You'll feel better. :)

alticel 15 is actually north korean

Oh, my bad. :lol:

None of these clowns can relate to average people. It shouldn't come as a huge shock.

But I will admit that it's kinda cute when they try.

:lol:

"Can I get me"

What a tool.

he almost shot an 18 point buck on the cape, y'know :lol:

Probably wanted to let it grow up into a 24 pointer.

$07JMurphy.jpg

Just since 2004, Dems have moved even further Left, fully embracing class envy and Marxism

Remember when being rich was cool?

KERRY-REPORTING-FOR-DUTY.jpg

What is wrong with NASCAR?

Nothing according to 97.3% of rednecks ;)

I Just never was into auto eroticism.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. made $29 million last year.
How'd you make out, asswipe?

He calls it auto eroticism.

Which means he is ridiculing something he knows nothing about.

NASCAR is not nearly as much about the car as it is about the dirver, the pit crew and the strategy.

As a matter of fact, due to restrictor plates and the mandate that all cars offer the same capability on the track, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the car.

Absolutely nothing to do with the car?
Then why don't they do the race on foot?

It actually has more to do with hero worship than anything and the pack mentality of most Americans.

Romney is just a regular guy

I don't drink beer but I know the guy who owns the brewery

NASCAR is not nearly as much about the car as it is about the dirver, the pit crew and the strategy.

As a matter of fact, due to restrictor plates and the mandate that all cars offer the same capability on the track, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the car.

It actually has more to do with hero worship than anything and the pack mentality of most Americans.

again, you are showing how naive you are about the sport...yet you continue to criticize its fans.

In Polo, it has nothing to do with the horse...it has to do with the player.

In bobsledding, it has nothing to do with the sled...it has to do with the driver and the brakeman.

You see, in NASCAR, the teams are forced to follow very strict guidlines to ensure no team has a mechanical advantage over the other teams.

Sure, some cars perform better during time trials and in the race, but that has to do with the teams skill to be able to maximize perfomance of a car taking into consideration track air temperature, track pavement temperature, wind direction and other factrors giving them reason to decreasew tire pressure, increase tire pressure, increase grill surface area, decrease grill surface area, change tires, kjieep tires, etc...

There are 4 different car manufacturers.....yet 43 cars race on race day...meaning many have the exact same car.

If it had to do with the car, they would all finish side by side.

Hero worship? Why? Becuase when a great driver who helped put NASCAR on the map died, all showed a tribute to him?

Admnit it....you just dont like what you dont understand....and you prefer to criticize it.

And that is a very poor quality to have.

What is wrong with NASCAR?

Nothing according to 97.3% of rednecks ;)

I Just never was into auto eroticism.

he did much better

he didn't have to hang out at any nascar races :rofl:

take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left, take a left

yeah, that's exciting :thup:

asswipe

I guess the science of aerodynamics, the physics of air pressure and its affects, the skill AND science of drafting is well beyond your ability to think.

again, you are showing how naive you are about the sport...yet you continue to criticize its fans.

In bobsledding, it has nothing to do with the sled...it has to do with the driver and the brakeman.

You see, in NASCAR, the teams are forced to follow very strict guidlines to ensure no team has a mechanical advantage over the other teams.

Sure, some cars perform better during time trials and in the race, but that has to do with the teams skill to be able to maximize perfomance of a car taking into consideration track air temperature, track pavement temperature, wind direction and other factrors giving them reason to decreasew tire pressure, increase tire pressure, increase grill surface area, decrease grill surface area, change tires, kjieep tires, etc...

There are 4 different car manufacturers.....yet 43 cars race on race day...meaning many have the exact same car.

Hero worship? Why? Becuase when a great driver who helped put NASCAR on the map died, all showed a tribute to him?

Admnit it....you just dont like what you dont understand....and you prefer to criticize it.

NASCAR is all about fuel and tires

NASCAR is all about fuel and tires

Tires more than fuel...

And not the actual tires themselves....but how mucgh air pressure each tire should have. It is very scientific....

Funny how a redneck sport uses more science and mathematics than any other sport out there.

Why is being successful a bad thing?

I have a heart surgeon as a friend. I've never asked but I'm sure he has a ton of money. Should I shun him?
No. But the other candidates for the GOP nomination just got more ammo.

Forum List

Back