Romney: I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.

Actually, I doubt if Romney was being completely honest

I doubt if the car he drives the most is a 65 Mustang or that pickup truck. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Beemer, Mercedes or Lexus in his personal fleet of cars

If there were, it would be out there already......and you know it.

Feeble attempt to explain why you criticize a man who was honest.

Trust me...

Romney has a shit load of cars at his disposal. And he doesn't show up at business meetings in a 65 mustang or pickup truck

Trust you?

Really?

A candidate cant pee and not wash his hands without being called on it.....

But you want me to trust you when you say with assertiveness that he has cars HE USES that no one knows about and he refuses to admit he has.

Really?

If the only good thing that can be said about Romney is that he's not obama, it's enough to get him elected.

Has Romney claimed he was born in NASCAR, seems he was born and bred in every state in the union. Maybe he just means those are places he has money?

Has Romney claimed he was born in NASCAR, seems he was born and bred in every state in the union. Maybe he just means those are places he has money?

Yes, I heard he claimed that he was conceived in the back seat of a NASCAR...on the south side of Chicago! :lol:

Yes, we need an "Ordinary guy" Like Obammy was, he was an ordinary guy, right?

no, he was quite extraordinary.

Really? Can you share some the writings of this extra ordinary man you love? Is there a scrap of paper from Harvard that you can point me to, after all he was supposedly involved in the Law Review while there.

Yes, we need an "Ordinary guy" Like Obammy was, he was an ordinary guy, right?

no, he was quite extraordinary.

Really? Can you share some the writings of this extra ordinary man you love? Is there a scrap of paper from Harvard that you can point me to, after all he was supposedly involved in the Law Review while there.

i think it is very much extraordinary for a kenyan muslim to become president of the united 60 states of america. ordinary would have been another old white fart.

So Romney should have lied when he was asked the question of what cars he and his wife drives?

Dont you get it?

Obama was NEVER asked what kind of car he drove. I bet you dont have a clue what kind of car Michelle drives..

Why?

Becuase no one wanted to set him up like they did Romney.

And fools like you criticize him for answering a question honestly. That in itself is ironic.

Well, he could have said, "We drive American Cars."

But really, Romney has a real problem on this issue anyway. When he ran in 2008, he promised to do anything to save Detroit. Then he said he thought they should let GM go bankrupt and bust up the UAW.

Just telling everyone he's driving Cadilacs when they can't afford the cars they are making right now just doesn't sit well with people.

Obama, on the other hand, saved the Auto Industry. He took the hit.

Asked by the AP reporter if he follows NASCAR, Romney responded, "Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans. But I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners."

Romney: I have friends who own NASCAR teams - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

facepalm3.jpg
Mitt just can't converse with anyone outside of his private club or a board room.

The racist African American Democrat OP left out the all-important..."NASCAR is RACIST!!!!!" ;)

lol

I'm black and a racist now.

Well, some days you do claim to be African American. Other days, who knows? I'm only going on a previous & recent claim of yours. So if your recent claim is true, i have concluded that you are a racist African American Democrat. Now why don't you just get your tedious & stale "NASCAR is RACIST!!!" rant out of the way? You know you've been holding it in. You know you want to let it out. So just go for it. You'll feel better. :)

Is Ron Paul not going anywhere really chafing at you THIS much??

Forum List

Back