Romney, HOLY CRAP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEebhgkQmI]Obama invites top lawmakers for talks at White House - YouTube[/ame]

you on the right will jsut ignore the two videos which blow your memes out of the water

Considering a huge chunk of CONgress are thieving whores, what's he gonna reach out and do: give hand jobs?

Mitt Romney is socially left of center. I know this for a fact.

He is also far more knowledgeable in economics and isn't going to split this country like Obama is doing. This is good.

So can I mark you down as an enthusiastic supporter of Romney's promise to reach across the aisle?

Yep,

I expect Romney will turn the Republican party into the grand-gay party. He will likely kill the defense of marriage act and sign amnesty for illegals.

You couldn't convince me that he's sociallly conservative if you tried.

Yet, he's our best choice for president. :eusa_shhh:

What's his plan to reconcile that statement with his vow to repeal Obamacare?

Well, that depends on the Senate Democrats. Remember, the only "bipartisanship" in regards to the ACA was in opposition. No Republicans voted for it, but some Democrats (House) voted against it.

I just heard Romney tell a crowd in Wisconsin that, as President, he'll reach across the aisle and work with Democrats to solve our country's problems!

HOLY CRAP, the GOP isn't gonna let him get away with that shit, are they?

it's okay, he's just kidding

He did it in Massachusetts I see no reason why couldn't do it again he sure couldn't do any worse in reaching across the aisle than Obama has.

Romney clearly did not relish having to work with a Legislature that was 85 percent Democratic. He pushed hard during his first two years as governor to boost the number of Republicans on Beacon Hill. But that effort was a failure; Republicans ended up losing seats in the midterm elections.

Romney gave up on party building. "From now on," he told The Boston Globe, "it's me-me-me."
Romney As Governor: 800 Vetoes And One Big Deal : NPR

People are opposing "marxist" economics because it doesn't work. Look at France, Greece, etc to understand this. If this is the reason why you're oppossing romney...why?

you have no idea what your talking about

they know hes lying to the moderate voters

Everyone knows that "Compromise" is a dirty word to most in the GOP controlled House and many in the GOP Senate. The Baggers have removed the word from their vocabulary.

I just heard Romney tell a crowd in Wisconsin that, as President, he'll reach across the aisle and work with Democrats to solve our country's problems!

I've said from the get go that's why I support Romney. He has a solid record of banging heads, and dragging both sides together for the good of the people. Which is exactly what we pay them to do.

I've said from the get go that's why I support Romney. He has a solid record of banging heads, and dragging both sides together for the good of the people. Which is exactly what we pay them to do.

go get an example of this from his Mass record

He did it in Massachusetts I see no reason why couldn't do it again he sure couldn't do any worse in reaching across the aisle than Obama has.

Romney clearly did not relish having to work with a Legislature that was 85 percent Democratic. He pushed hard during his first two years as governor to boost the number of Republicans on Beacon Hill. But that effort was a failure; Republicans ended up losing seats in the midterm elections.

Romney gave up on party building. "From now on," he told The Boston Globe, "it's me-me-me."
Romney As Governor: 800 Vetoes And One Big Deal : NPR

Are you expect anyone to take NPR as a serious source?

Really?

:lol::lol:

I don't think anyone is going to stop Mitt Romney from FIXING this economy. He has a RECORD of being able to work with an 87% democrat legislature in MASS and getting things done.

Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

Perfect summary of Romney below. A vote for Romney/Ryan is a vote against the fundamental idea of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

"Through all the flip-flops, there has been one consistency in the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney: a contempt for the electorate.

How else to explain his refusal to disclose essential information? Defying recent bipartisan tradition, he failed to release the names of his bundlers — the high rollers who collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations. He never provided sufficient tax returns to show voters how he became rich.

How, other than an assumption that voters are too dim to remember what Mr. Romney has said across the years and months, to account for his breathtaking ideological shifts? He was a friend of immigrants, then a scourge of immigrants, then again a friend. He was a Kissingerian foreign policy realist, then a McCain-like hawk, then a purveyor of peace. He pioneered Obamacare, he detested Obamacare, then he found elements in it to cherish. Assault weapons were bad, then good. Abortion was okay, then bad. Climate change was an urgent problem; then, not so much. Hurricane cleanup was a job for the states, until it was once again a job for the feds."

Mitt Romney’s election campaign insults voters - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back