Romney Hiding Ad: Self Deport Get The #@!!% Out Of The Country

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Romney GOP Base: Self Deport Get The #@!!% Out Of The Country

Romney Campaign Makes Web Sites Delete Footage of Campaign Ad. Why?

Just go to the site linked below, it shows a video player with the words:

"This video is private."

Romney ad attacks Perry over in-state tuition for immigrants

Romney ad attacks Perry over in-state tuition for immigrants - The Hill's Video

The video, titled "Thank you Governor Perry," highlights Democratic support for the college tuition policy. It also shows a clip of former Mexican President Vicente Fox recognizing the Texas governor for his support of the tuition program.

"If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our state for no other reason than they have been brought there by no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart," said Perry during the debate, which is shown as a clip in the Romney ad.

Steve Deace, the con-radio-host, among others is upset with Romney now playing like he never believed what he said about immigration during the GOP primaries.

Mark Krikorian, Executive Director, Center for Immigration Studies, is upset too. He says Romney's "'Good Housekeeping' seal of approval" with conservatives was his hatred towards immigrants.

No matter how you couch the terms the message should be clear Get the @$*$&*% out of the country.

No matter how you couch the terms the message should be clear Get the @$*$&*% out of the country.

from people who should, and do, know better. :mad: All for votes, for power, they'd sell a cure for a loving wife's disease down the river. oops, wait! Romney already has. :confused:

:(

You do realize that you're making it look like you're scared of Romney, right? Faux outrage... try the National Enquirer... it's about your level.

Scared of Romney? :laugh2: Projection again?

I actually stated publicly that my mind was open to voting for Romney --- before he went beserko-whack-o-doodle-doop-dee-doo during the primaries when he was pandering to the Tea Party Lunacy Tail that wags the GOP Dawg.

Romney's dad
when he was running for Prez, when he went beserko-whack-o-doodle-doop-dee-doo "I just had the greatest brainwashing anybody can get when you go over to Vietnam."

The Apple/Nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:

"This video is private."

The video, titled "Thank you Governor Perry," highlights Democratic support for the college tuition policy. It also shows a clip of former Mexican President Vicente Fox recognizing the Texas governor for his support of the tuition program.

"If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our state for no other reason than they have been brought there by no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart," said Perry during the debate, which is shown as a clip in the Romney ad.

Steve Deace, the con-radio-host, among others is upset with Romney now playing like he never believed what he said about immigration during the GOP primaries.

Mark Krikorian, Executive Director, Center for Immigration Studies, is upset too. He says Romney's "'Good Housekeeping' seal of approval" with conservatives was his hatred towards immigrants.

Is Romney Hispandering?

"This video is private."

more than hispanics ought to remember this :evil:

New Topics

Forum List

Back