Romney: He's Not Like Us: He's part of the 1%

He doesn't really care about the rest of us. How could he? It's not his fault. His dear old dad was a fine guy. He understood the workers he managed. Mitt? He never really managed people, he managed their money.

Mitt: He's not like us.

:cool:

I like what this guy has done. I don't yet know if I agree with his exact conclusions on things, but I usually mean to refer to the Top 1% of holders of Wealth, more than the top 1% of earners of income, when I refer to the Top 1%.

It makes more sense to speak of the Top 1% of wealthy owners, not the top 1% of income.

It's what I understood the OWS message to have originally been.

How Much Money Does It Take To Be In The Top 1% of Wealth and Net Worth in the United States

We are the 99% - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So anther liberal rippin on rich people to only recant that later in a different thread and say, no I wasnt meaning ALL rich people......the hypocrisy is stupendous

He doesn't really care about the rest of us. How could he? It's not his fault. His dear old dad was a fine guy. He understood the workers he managed. Mitt? He never really managed people, he managed their money.

Mitt: He's not like us.

:cool:

I like what this guy has done. I don't yet know if I agree with his exact conclusions on things, but I usually mean to refer to the Top 1% of holders of Wealth, more than the top 1% of earners of income, when I refer to the Top 1%.

It makes more sense to speak of the Top 1% of wealthy owners, not the top 1% of income.

It's what I understood the OWS message to have originally been.

How Much Money Does It Take To Be In The Top 1% of Wealth and Net Worth in the United States

We are the 99% - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So anther liberal rippin on rich people to only recant that later in a different thread and say, no I wasnt meaning ALL rich people......the hypocrisy is stupendous

Nope. Dante always refers to the Super Wealthy. Rich is far too subjective.

now go away and stop spinning. you're starting to flop around like a Wealthy man saying he's a Tribune of the people while writing them off.

1) Obama is not part of the Super Wealthy Elite in America,

Oh yes he is, dolt. In fact, he's part of the 0.01%.

yet even he says he thinks people like him could and should pay more in taxes as a way of sharing the burden.

Who's stopping him from paying more taxes?

Romney thinks and says he should not share in the burden.

Romney paid $2 million in taxes last year. He's carrying more burden than 100 numskulls like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back