Romney: He's Not Like Us: He's part of the 1%

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

He doesn't really care about the rest of us. How could he? It's not his fault. His dear old dad was a fine guy. He understood the workers he managed. Mitt? He never really managed people, he managed their money.

Mitt: He's not like us.

:cool:

He doesn't really care about the rest of us. How could he? It's not his fault. His dear old dad was a fine guy. He understood the workers he managed. Mitt? He never really managed people, he managed their money.

No doubt Romney is out of touch with the working class people.

Good to know. Why the hell would I want someone that isn't successful to be president?

The younger generation likes SNL, Stewart and Colbert. So do I - even though I'm 65.

So do I,the difference being I laugh at the jokes,but don't take them serious about anything,they are there to entertain,and are by the way making a shit pot full of money while they are at it,you know the evil rich people.

Not like you eh? Arent you guys supposed to be the open tolerant type people who welcome diversity? I guess not.

That's what Romney is running on, his difference from the common folk. He's like the former kings, royal blood, and all that. What does Romney bring to the table to be president, only that he's rich. How he took his inherited money and made more money. So now with the opportunity to show us how he used that inherited money to make more money he hides his tax returns for a ten year period. Only those tax returns he agrees to show America are those after he made his decision to run for president.

You are quite the ass. Obama is ALSO part of the 1 percent and HE REALLY doesnt care about people.. At least Romney has created jobs in his life unlike the loser president we have . Romeny has given more to charity then Obama has so who is the one who really cares.. Obama is all about himself. All you have to do is listen to his speeches . When Bin ladin was killed it was ME , I , ME , I.. When in reality he was golfing up to the point where Seal Team 6 killed Bin Ladin.. Again it is all about OBAMA

You are quite the ass.

1) Obama is ALSO part of the 1 percent and HE REALLY doesnt care about people.. At least Romney has created jobs in his life unlike the loser president we have . Romeny has given more to charity then Obama has so who is the one who really cares.. Obama is all about himself. All you have to do is listen to his speeches .

2) When Bin ladin was killed it was ME , I , ME , I.. When in reality he was golfing up to the point where Seal Team 6 killed Bin Ladin.. Again it is all about OBAMA

1) Obama is not part of the Super Wealthy Elite in America, yet even he says he thinks people like him could and should pay more in taxes as a way of sharing the burden.

Romney thinks and says he should not share in the burden.

2) The President said what when bin laden was killed?

[youtube]ZNYmK19-d0U[/youtube]

Not like you eh? Arent you guys supposed to be the open tolerant type people who welcome diversity? I guess not.

I love it. :clap2: FAUX News and Rushbo fans have learned ho to debate by first charcterizing their opponents with phrases like 'you people' 'you guys' 'leftists like you' :lol:

How weak and pathetic. Dante never said he was tolerant and welcoming of diversity.

Although I am tolerant of most people, I do not tolerate people who view others as enemies and not opponents. I do not suffer fools or religious bigots gladly.

Diversity? Everything has bounds. When the Democrats stopped welcoming White Southern Conservative Racists into their ranks....

ya we know, Robert Bird. All his confederate friends went into the GOP where racism was welcomed.

I like what this guy has done. I don't yet know if I agree with his exact conclusions on things, but I usually mean to refer to the Top 1% of holders of Wealth, more than the top 1% of earners of income, when I refer to the Top 1%.

It makes more sense to speak of the Top 1% of wealthy owners, not the top 1% of income.

It's what I understood the OWS message to have originally been.

How Much Money Does It Take To Be In The Top 1% of Wealth and Net Worth in the United States

We are the 99% - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------------------------------

The top 1%, on the other hand, saw their average wealth grow to $16.4 million, up from $9.6 million in 1983. This is due in large part to the growing income inequality divide, as well as the sharp rise in value of stocks over the period.

Net worth counts all assets including real estate holdings, minus debts.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/09/11/news/economy/wealth-net-worth/index.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back