Romney has solid lead among early voters. Obama supporters grasping at straws

Obama is toast........ $obama-trash.jpg

Lib playbook:

1) Pretend Obama is winning.

2) Point to Nate Silver Blog.

3) If anyone points out the polls are skewed to favor Democrats and Obama STILL can't break out of the margin of error, return to step one.

Again, until you can show me where those early votes are and which states allow early voting, that number is meaningless in a national poll. I already showed you the early voting stats from the Ohio polls greatly favoring Obama.

Again, until you can show me where those early votes are and which states allow early voting, that number is meaningless in a national poll. I already showed you the early voting stats from the Ohio polls greatly favoring Obama.

Yep. Even if Romney is ahead nationally in early voting, we know that Obama is ahead in early voting in probably the most important of the swing states -- Ohio. And we know that Obama leads Romney in polling for that state. Romney most likely can't win without Ohio; and Ohioans are seeing right through his BS.

Romney's ahead in early voting?

Maybe that's because you have a huge block of Blue states in the Middle Atlantic/New England regions

that don't have early voting!!!!

Nice try though (to the first of about a dozen people who posted threads on this)

...you did compel me to do 5 minutes research.

Romney's ahead in early voting?

Maybe that's because you have a huge block of Blue states in the Middle Atlantic/New England regions

that don't have early voting!!!!

Nice try though (to the first of about a dozen people who posted threads on this)

...you did compel me to do 5 minutes research.

Do some more research...look at 2008.

Forum List

Back