Romney Has No Core, No One Can Say Otherwise

He's flipped and flopped so much on every issue, oftentimes multiple times in the same day.

The man simply has no core.

If that's not the definition of BSer then I don't know what is.

I'd challenge any self-proclaimed Romney supporter to provide a list of at least 5 Romney values.

Do it if you can...I dare you.

in other words, everyone is welcomed to their opinion but it better agree with me, see why i say the dems believe in this. "you have the right to your opinion, but it better agree with me"

okay feel better now?

He's flipped and flopped so much on every issue, oftentimes multiple times in the same day.

I'd challenge any self-proclaimed Romney supporter to provide a list of at least 5 Romney values.

How does our deceased ambassador feel about Obama's values?.....

Brian Terry?

Sure, right after you answer for the 3000+ dead World Trade Center occupants on 9/11/2001.

You don't want to play this game putz...you really don't.

Sort of like how Obama changed his mind on Gay Marriage, Guantanmo Bay, Drone Strikes, Executive Orders, Transparency in government......
You are funny.

Noted that you haven't DENIED that Romney's a BONAFIED, tried and true BSer though.

Thanks!!!

:clap2:

ALL politicans are BS'ers. What makes Romney or Obama any different.

YOU are the one trying to make Obama's flavor of bullshit taste better than anyone elses.

Hack.

You're correct. He doesn't and the fact that he is very close to winning this race shows just how bad of a job the president has done.

No, You just can't not understand that you are looking at a real Moderate and Centrist. You want him to Own the more far right version he had to package himself as to win the Nomination. But the real Romney is much more in the Center. That's where his core is.

You're correct. He doesn't and the fact that he is very close to winning this race shows just how bad of a job the president has done.
Ahhhhh...another honest RWer. At least in this, glaringly obvious instance.

He hasn't done a terrible job, he's done a great job. Republicans have been attacking him from day 0 of his Presidency. We're simply mitigating that onslaught.

No, You just can't not understand that you are looking at a real Moderate and Centrist. You want him to Own the more far right version he had to package himself as to win the Nomination. But the real Romney is much more in the Center. That's where his core is.
You mean the same palooka that referred to HIMSELF as "severely conservative?"

That's who you're now claiming is a real moderate and centrist?

So when was he lying...then or now? You tell me.

He hasn't done a terrible job, he's done a great job. Republicans have been attacking him from day 0 of his Presidency. We're simply mitigating that onslaught.

Get off your high horse asshole. You support a guy that sounded like a fucking Fiscal Conservative and Moderate when he ran.

Look at the record. Romney was a Moderate as a Governor, Romney has always been a Moderate. I don't like that in order to win the GOP Nomination you have to placate the right, but you do, Them is the facts.

I'll show you mine
apple_core.jpg

If you show me yours...

Get off your high horse asshole. You support a guy that sounded like a fucking Fiscal Conservative and Moderate when he ran.

Look at the record. Romney was a Moderate as a Governor, Romney has always been a Moderate. I don't like that in order to win the GOP Nomination you have to placate the right, but you do, Them is the facts.
Don't get mad at me for quoting Romney.

I'm glad you're ADMITTING to the fact that Romney was lying, either then or now.

Thanks. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back