Romney has money parked in the Cayman Islands???

Well let's be honest... we do envy the wealthy.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to convince 50% of the population to vote against their own interests.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to run the country into the ground, blame the government...then ask the same government for help.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to demand the government provide corporate protections, subsidies and welfare, while simultaneously denouncing "dependency" on Government.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to use their wealth to buy US public policy and law.

Good Little Marxist Soldier.

A marxist is what a republican calls someone who is smarter than they are.

And there's the old "against their own best interests" canard that fucking pathetic liberals love so much. Their inability to resist repeating that bullshit line again and again reveals much of what is so wrong with the far-left attitude, and why normal people hate them.

The Republicans want to kill programs that benefit the middle class like Social Security, Medicare, the EPA, and public schools.

Where do you put the Batteries in this fucking Puppet?

And there's the old "against their own best interests" canard that fucking pathetic liberals love so much. Their inability to resist repeating that bullshit line again and again reveals much of what is so wrong with the far-left attitude, and why normal people hate them.

The Republicans want to kill programs that benefit the middle class like Social Security, Medicare, the EPA, and public schools.

Why are you bothering to recite your bullshit liberal talking points to me, fool? Go find someone who might believe your conceit that you far-left loons really know better and aren't a bunch of self-important, delusional fuckwits.

Can't stand the truth can you?

Why are you bothering to recite your bullshit liberal talking points to me, fool? Go find someone who might believe your conceit that you far-left loons really know better and aren't a bunch of self-important, delusional fuckwits.

Sorry, most Americans like Social Security, Medicare, the EPA, and public schools.

It just shows how extremist Republicans have become.

Strawman.

I said you think giving to charities is cool, I say some other might think that stashing money in the Camans is not cool. Then you respond with a "taking money from others" response.

You understand that while people may or may not "care" what Mitt does with his money, they, like you, will come to a judgement of cool and not cool with what Mitt does with his money. You just want everyone to think he's cool and if you dont, you hate money or envy him.

*Psychobabble*

You have a deliterious effect on the language.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDXa4FkAw-4]Alan Parsons Project - Psychobabble - YouTube[/ame]

Stashing money where one sees fit if lawful is NONE of your business.

Keep on with the wealth envy crap.

:eusa_shhh: You. are. stupid.

Wrong. He. Is. Right.

You. Are. Dishonest.

Well let's be honest... we do envy the wealthy.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to convince 50% of the population to vote against their own interests.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to run the country into the ground, blame the government...then ask the same government for help.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to demand the government provide corporate protections, subsidies and welfare, while simultaneously denouncing "dependency" on Government.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to use their wealth to buy US public policy and law.

Good Little Marxist Soldier.

A marxist is what a republican calls someone who is smarter than they are.

No. It's a way for anybody to identify one with Marxist type beliefs, stupid.

Denying who and what you are doesn't make you smarter, Kwissy.

His daddy was wealthy. He inherited some dough.

On his own he earned a lot of dough.

He has invested quite a lot of his wealth.

Is he (a) supposed to know exactly what each investment firm does with each insignificant or each significant portion of his investments? or (b) supposed to care all that much if some of his money gets invested in a place like the Cayman Islands?

How and why should that be an "oh nozies" moment?

I am not a Mitt fan, but I see lots of good reasons to limit the criticism to the politics the guy has, and not waste a freakin' second on this kind of tripe.
The fact that he inherited a lot of money and made a lot of money is immaterial. The fact that he pays a lower percentage in taxes than most Americans just means he takes advantage of tax loopholes that allow him to pay less taxes. This is an indictment of our tax system, not Romney.

What disturbs me is a presidential hopeful choosing to use offshore accounts. Romney says he pays the taxes just as if the funds where in the US. However Cayman banking regulations put a veil of secrecy over accounts such that the IRS or anyone would have a hard time proving otherwise. Cayman accounts are fine if you need the secrecy, but a presidential candidate should not have that need.
And who's FAULT is it that he pays lower rate?

And this disturbs YOU because of envy. You have bought into Obama's line of non thinking and Class Warfare.

Tell us something?

Which is more reprehensible?

Using your fortune to become the leader of the free world to defend it or using the office during and after you are elected to become rich?

And can YOU tell me to whom I speak?
As I said in the above post, it is our tax system that is at fault, not Romney.

Obama as well as all presidents since Johnson have placed their assets in a blind trust, removing any doubt that they might reap financial profits from their decisions, not that any of them really needed the money. If Romney is elected, he will be our richest president in over a century with assets of about 250 million. So far Obama, with assets of 5 million is our poorest president since Harry Truman.

The Net Worth of the U.S. Presidents: From Washington to Obama - 24/7 Wall St. - Business - The Atlantic

Chris is a hired goon, hired to infiltrate boards as these. I've been on to him for awhile.

I love the insults.

It means you have no facts.

Getting back to the OP.

Romney is hiding something.

Forum List

Back