Romney has MOMENTUM!

Ideas? What are the big ideas he is running on?

Anybody But Hussein.

It's a winner!

ObamaBC%2525252BandBinLaden.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I see you are talking out of your ass.

Nobody is arguing your definition of 'conservative/libertarian principles', Mr. Strawman.

Ever hear of the concept of State's rights?

States rights are not what I am talking about, as I already agree that the federal government should not be forcing this on the people.

Personally, I am a Federalist. All powers not delegated to the Fed are reserved for the States. Again, you can stop pretending anyone is arguing for Wild, Wild West Libertarianism.

Letting people to make their own personal choices is not 'Wild Wild West', it is about personal freedom and civil rights.

Obviously you are not a conservative, so your support for Romney is understandable.

I saw it in the Arizona debate where everyone was ganging up on Santorum. The party elders have spoken.

Then social conservatives need a new party, for damn sure.
Well.....

....anyhow....

.....being the sure-fire path to membership.​

I am not interested in some looney toon bullshit.

The Christian Democratic parties in Europe are more like what I am talking about and they are quite sane and respected, except of course, by secular zealots.

States rights are not what I am talking about, as I already agree that the federal government should not be forcing this on the people.

Personally, I am a Federalist. All powers not delegated to the Fed are reserved for the States. Again, you can stop pretending anyone is arguing for Wild, Wild West Libertarianism.

Letting people to make their own personal choices is not 'Wild Wild West'

Yet this is exactly what you are arguing 'for.'

But tell us, Jim Bowie.

Expressed as a percentage, what are the chances Obama could unite America if given another term?

LOL

They are small, but, we are already united legally and in terms of sovereignty, so I dont have the foggiest notion what you mean.

If, by some chance, you mean we should all agree with each other then Romney could unite us by making everyone hate him and long for Obama again.

Letting people to make their own personal choices is not 'Wild Wild West'

Yet this is exactly what you are arguing 'for.'

Bullshit. Prove it.

Give one good argument backed by facts that shows that personal freedom amounts to 'Wild wild west chaos'.

Sane Republicans are waking up and realizing Romney has real business and leadership experience compared to the "3" politicians trying to sell themselves as outsiders.

Ron Paul has done pork double billing the Feds and his supporters for trips, criminal.

The Newt used his Speaker job to hang around DC making millions as a lobbyist for any issue that both Dems and Republicans support, he is a slimeball lobbyist.

Santorum is a fomer porker from the Senate trying to sell himself as an outsider and someone more business smart than a real businessman.

Romney has been and always will be the best option.

So, the GOP best option is a flim flam man.

Sane Republicans are waking up and realizing Romney has real business and leadership experience compared to the "3" politicians trying to sell themselves as outsiders.

Ron Paul has done pork double billing the Feds and his supporters for trips, criminal.

The Newt used his Speaker job to hang around DC making millions as a lobbyist for any issue that both Dems and Republicans support, he is a slimeball lobbyist.

Santorum is a fomer porker from the Senate trying to sell himself as an outsider and someone more business smart than a real businessman.

To me, it is even simpler than that.

Obama has exactly ZERO chance of uniting America.

None. Zip. NADA.

I challenge any Leftists here to try and deny that. He sucks and has failed.

So, the GOP best option is a flim flam man.

That is putting it mildly.

I would go with 'Gordon Gecko without a soul'.

And the Romney SUCKAGE took the GOP down to defeat even while the HOUSE re-elected a GOP majority.

Basically all that Wall Street money sent Romnuts bought Obama 4 more years, just like they planned.

Forum List

Back