Romney has MOMENTUM!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It's all over the place; Romney has the mojo, the momentum, the gravitas, the luck, the kiss of Fate, the blassing of God, the errr.... what's that?

Ideas? What are the big ideas he is running on? What does he look like NEWT GINGRICH? Come on, good ideas are so last decade ago! Get with it? Be hip! Jump on the bandwagon and grab your seat before the wagon passes you bye, baby!

Ummm, his record? Well, you know he did his best as govenor, I mean you know it is Massachusettes, so you cant expect a real conservative, you know. He was considered a liberal even in Massachussettes? Oh, get off it! Move on! That was so ....last decade... or something.

Really, Romney is probably the most photogenic guy the GOP has running AND he is pretty tall too.

Why should you trust him? You shouldnt, they are all just politicians anyway, dont be silly.

You're leaving? Well, I hope I didnt offend you any, just being honest here.

But just remember, Romney's got the MOJO, baby!

/sarcasm

Last edited:
I want him nominated so I can finally start calling everyone Romulans.

I am never hip to what's the latest, being a perpetual 30 seconds ago, but I thought it was Ronbots were Ronulans and Romnbots were Romnulans. Slight variance but then the way they both are campaigning its about right.

He's the only candidate with any sort of organization. Now the money he spent will pay off.

It's all over the place; Romney has the mojo, the momentum, the gravitas, the luck, the kiss of Fate, the blassing of God, the errr.... what's that?

Ideas? What are the big ideas he is running on? What does he look like NEWT GINGRICH? Come on, good ideas are so last decade ago! Get with it? Be hip! Jump on the bandwagon and grab your seat before the wagon passes you bye, baby!

Ummm, his record? Well, you know he did his best as govenor, I mean you know it is Massachusettes, so you cant expect a real conservative, you know. He was considered a liberal even in Massachussettes? Oh, get off it! Move on! That was so ....last decade... or something.

Really, Romney is probably the most photogenic guy the GOP has running AND he is pretty tall too.

Why should you trust him? You shouldnt, they are all just politicians anyway, dont be silly.

You're leaving? Well, I hope I didnt offend you any, just being honest here.

But just remember, Romney's got the MOJO, baby!

/sarcasm

Wow. That is a remarkable amount of gibberish for one post. I'm impressed. Seriously.

LOL. RomneyCare and ObamaCare, virtually the same, one state, one federal. Only Romney will be running against both. And stating how he wishes that the economy was still in the toilet.

LOL. RomneyCare and ObamaCare, virtually the same, one state, one federal. Only Romney will be running against both. And stating how he wishes that the economy was still in the toilet.

Have you been listening to Newt lately? He's all but ready to pack it in. I'm thinking he's back to wanting his FOX gig back.

How did it come to this? Obama has made more then enough missteps, and broken more than enough campaign promises in his first term (which isn't even over yet), to allow ANY decent GOP candidate to have a chance. And what do they give us? Romney? Bachman? Paul? Santorum? Newt? WTF???

Have you been listening to Newt lately? He's all but ready to pack it in. I'm thinking he's back to wanting his FOX gig back.

Did his billionaire boyfriend leave him?

Ideas? What are the big ideas he is running on?

Anybody But Hussein.

It's a winner!

Romney is far worse than Obama.

Obama has never signed a gun control law. Romney has signed into law the worst gun control inthis country.

Obama supports gay rights but not gay marriage. Romney has made deals with Log Cabin Repuiblicans to push gay marriage and that is what he did by pretending the Massachusetes Supreme Court 'forced' him to allow gay marriage, which that court could not do.

Obama is an honest Keynsian and Romney is a closet Keynsian.

Obama is a Daley machine Chicago pol who is owned by the three Illinois mob families. Romney has sold his soul to international corporate interests who want to auction off anything not permanently afixed to the ground within our borders like he did at Bain.

Obama is a Democrat and cannot change the nature of the leadership of the GOP. Romney can and he will purge the GOP of the Tea Party leaders that dont sell out.

Obama is a skin rash. Romney is lung cancer.

How did it come to this? Obama has made more then enough missteps, and broken more than enough campaign promises in his first term (which isn't even over yet), to allow ANY decent GOP candidate to have a chance. And what do they give us? Romney? Bachman? Paul? Santorum? Newt? WTF???

Your opinion of these people (except for Romney and Paul) has been affected by the Romney slander machine.

Forget everything you have heard about these people after Aug 2011 and you will have a more acurate picture of who they are really.

Ideas? What are the big ideas he is running on?

Anybody But Hussein.

It's a winner!

Obama has never signed a gun control law. Romney has signed into law the worst gun control inthis country.

Obama supports gay rights but not gay marriage. Romney has made deals with Log Cabin Repuiblicans to push gay marriage and that is what he did by pretending the Massachusetes Supreme Court 'forced' him to allow gay marriage, which that court could not do.

Obama is a Daley machine Chicago pol who is owned by the three Illinois mob families. Romney has sold his soul to international corporate interests who want to auction off anything not permanently afixed to the ground within our borders like he did at Bain.

Obama is a Democrat and cannot change the nature of the leadership of the GOP. Romney can and he will purge the GOP of the Tea Party leaders that dont sell out.

In that case, I prefer Lung cancer.:tongue:

LOL. RomneyCare and ObamaCare, virtually the same, one state, one federal. Only Romney will be running against both.

A person can do that once they have learned to talk out of both sides of their mouth at once like Romney has a long time ago at Bain. He is Gordon Gecko, only without any shred of a conscience.

Anybody But Hussein.

It's a winner!

In that case, I prefer Lung cancer.:tongue:

lol, I know you are joking, but that is the choice conservatives in the GOP are making; they are choosing to let the conservative movement and the TPM to be taken over by people who are hostile to both movements.

LOL. RomneyCare and ObamaCare, virtually the same, one state, one federal.

In a democratic representative republic of states, that is night and day.

Why not bone up on the subject before posting?

So you are OK with states forcing you to buy products? Just as long as it isnt the federal government?

lol, so much for conservative libertarian principles.

Forum List

Back