Romney has it locked up!

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!
he he he

We will start with the next election. We will pick up more seats in the House and take the Senate.

I will remind you then, just as I did daveman and the far wacks three years ago that the day would come when we in the mainstream of the GOP were going to rise up and expel them.
Boy were you wrong :laugh:
I was about Trump? We the campaign beat locked in a secure backyard and will cut off donations to starve him to death.

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

Faux Patriot never had a clue, and still today pretends to be prescient. How foolish and sad is that!?

Forum List

Back